• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Meier

Baseball Reference

Every other sport has equivalents to Baseball Reference but still has the stats on the wiki page. I shouldn't have to click a link at the bottom. When I type in Nick Punto and look at his wiki page, every bit of info I'm interested in should be there. It's that way for every other type of athlete. Why is it not the case for baseball?

z6QYi.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Braves place Dan Uggla on the 15-day DL. He decided to go on and have LASIK surgery now. Uggla said his vision had deteriorated to the point he couldn't even read his jersey size on the label. He's expected to be back shortly before the end of the season in time for the playoffs.

Tyler Pastornicky was recalled from AAA and will be the everyday 2B in Uggla's absence.
about time.

Braves place Dan Uggla on the 15-day DL. He decided to go on and have LASIK surgery now. Uggla said his vision had deteriorated to the point he couldn't even read his jersey size on the label. He's expected to be back shortly before the end of the season in time for the playoffs.

Tyler Pastornicky was recalled from AAA and will be the everyday 2B in Uggla's absence.

Damn it. He should have done this at the All-star break.

Pickles? Disgusting.

You're disgusting for not liking pickles.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Re: Uggla, he probably won't be on the team past next season. Almost there boys!

Medlen is looking good. Really hope they don't bump anyone out of the rotation for Maholm. Paul can go to the bullpen.

Do the Braves have any hot 2B prospects on the way? Maybe they can dig up Marcus Giles where ever he is and pump him up full of PEDs again.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Do the Braves have any hot 2B prospects on the way? Maybe they can dig up Marcus Giles where ever he is and pump him up full of PEDs again.
Tommy La Stella is in AA, and is probably the top position player prospect in the organization. Good hit tool with some pop, middling fielder.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The Twins' last 23 runs have come from homers. The Twins. All their runs on home runs. I don't know what the fuck is happening.

Willingham is now 5 for 5 against Zach McAllister with 3 HR and 2 BB, lol.

Top Bottom