• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Interesting article about Adrian Beltre at fan graphs. Who would have thought after his first year in Seattle that dude might end up a first ballot Hall of Famer?

Chuck

Still without luck
ugh, fucking hell buck. Why the hell is Jim "I'm the reason the Orioles are in third and not first"Johnson in the game with one run up? I'm so god damn tired of this bum getting endless fucking opportunities. He's not....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. I WAS TYPING THIS SHIT AND HE BLOWS THE FUCKING GAME. FUCK YOU JOHNSON I HOPE YOU NEVER PLAY IN AN ORIOLE GAME AGAIN YOU SACK OF WORTHLESS SHIT

edit: fuck you too Buck you dumb ass

rekameohs

Banned
qTgZRIL.gif

The man is a god in the ninth inning.

rando14

ugh, fucking hell buck. Why the hell is Jim "I'm the reason the Orioles are in third and not first"Johnson in the game with one run up? I'm so god damn tired of this bum getting endless fucking opportunities. He's not....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. I WAS TYPING THIS SHIT AND HE BLOWS THE FUCKING GAME. FUCK YOU JOHNSON I HOPE YOU NEVER PLAY IN AN ORIOLE GAME AGAIN YOU SACK OF WORTHLESS SHIT

sorry but R O F L

Link

The Autumn Wind
Guess I shouldn't be surprised at the Mets getting swept by the Dodgers. They're an infinitely better team.

Chuck

Still without luck
I really hate this man. Please go away Jim. Please. No one wants you expect the old bastard that's putting you in the position to lose us games.

Chuck

Still without luck
Sweet Jesus, Jim Johnson blows another one?

fucking. garbage. I can't explain it anymore. This seriously feels like 2007 when we put out out shit bullpen guys to lose us game because who cares we suck anyway. This doesn't feel like a team trying to make the playoffs.

Syrinx

fucking. garbage. I can't explain it anymore. This seriously feels like 2007 when we put out out shit bullpen guys to lose us game because who cares we suck anyway. This doesn't feel like a team trying to make the playoffs.

How the hell is he still the closer if he's been that bad? Are they paying him a ton? Does he have naked pictures of Buck Showalter?

zulux21

you know... while I enjoy beating up on the yankees, and now beating up on the tigers... this surge of actually playing ok baseball is really hurting the white sox reverse rankings.... they need to go back to losing already.... wins are completely pointless at this time :/

Didn't I already tell you that The O's are not going deep in the playoffs because they don't have pitching? They don't have a clear #1 and your closer is lulz.

Chuck

Still without luck
Did I already tell you that The O's are not going deep in the playoffs because they don't have pitching? They don't have a clear #1 and your closer is lulz.

We have a number two number ones. It's either Tillman or Chen. The other starters are up and down though. Bullpen apart from 2 guys is pretty bad.

I can't see us making the playoffs anymore. Not unless shit changes asap

rekameohs

Banned
You know, even if the team is unable to catch the Dodgers or Reds, I can take some solace in the fact that all of these walkoffs are fucking fun to watch.

... I'm stunned Ike swung 1st pitch. Pitcher is tailor-made for him, wait him out.

Just a bad game, with the injuries piling up for the Mets they can't afford to give up too many runs. Bad time for Harvey to have one of his "hey I'm human" games. blech.

Top Bottom