• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Link

The Autumn Wind
Niese letting the leadoff hitter reach base every inning again. That contract is looking worse and worse.

Sorry if old, but ObnoxiousBostonFan thinks that Lackey's comments are warning that he's going to plunk A-Rod tomorrow.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/.../08/lackey_a-rod_red_sox_yankees_beaning.html

"If Lackey drills A-Rod in the ass, he'll not only become the most-beloved member of the Red Sox pitching staff, he'll deliver a message that so many of his fellow ballplayers want to send, but lack the grit and balls to do so."

I hope Lackey does do it, and someone blasts a two-run homerun right afterwards.

Branduil

Rangers about to lose a series to the Mariners. What an awesome team. Can't wait for more articles from the genius sportswriters here praising Ron Washington for being such an awesome manager.

Branduil

I'm so sick of half the bats on this team.

I refuse to call this front office good if they don't fire Ron in the offseason. No front office that allows this kind of lineup and moronic management to fester can be considered good.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Of course John Buck's wife goes into labor when he's as far from New York as possible. Mets are playing a man down tonight and with just one catcher. What could go wrong?!

Branduil

Great umpiring tonight.

ieSiqxg5Oiq4R.jpg

icjgd20dX6khm.gif

sangreal

Claiborne down to AAA to open up a spot for Reynolds. That is a solid bullpen arm which means Reynolds better fucking do something.

I liked the Reynolds signing (wanted him before anyway) but I don't get this move. Yeah it paid off tonight, but Claiborne despite some trouble here and there has been great. Dump Joba or some of the other dead weight

cashman

Banned
and he does! nice win, glad to get a W for kuma

whoa that's awesome! I saw you visited Petco earlier, THAT'S a beautiful park for sure. are you going to the coliseum next?
Petco and San Diego in general was awesome! I'll go the coliseum tomorrow and then finish up with AT&T Park on Monday

dmag1223

Chapman didn't have it today. Too many appearances in the past week. Hmm... almost seems like he'd be better on several days rest pitching more than one inning at a time. What do they call those guys again? Starting pitchers?

jbug617

Banned
This is abuse.
In a 7-6 loss, Anraku pitched all 10 innings (of course) and tossed 183 pitches after throwing 137 on Wednesday, giving him 320 pitches separated by two days of rest. Anraku struck out 14, walked four and allowed 11 hits, touching 94 mph multiple times—including on his final pitch of the game, which began at 8 a.m.

http://t.co/CoAse3v2BV

Top Bottom