• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Talon

Tits almighty. Neither pitch last night was intentional.

The first was clearly a ball that got away.

The second was in a situation where you'd never hit a guy.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Only way for baseball to get robot umps. Robot players!

edqsjWG.png

If you want to read about why the Phillies are a terrible team, here is a great article.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports..._the_reason_the_Phillies_were_a_bad_team.html

I agree with him about trading Lee being a terrible move but I dont think signing Cuddyer would have fixed everything. Last years FA class was terrible. Ruben still managed to bring in 2 guys that played well in Young and Revere and Adams would have been good if he hadnt gotten hurt right away. Maybe he could have made more trades but there really wasnt much you could do through FA. Hopefully this offseason will be better but I am worried it wont.

Enron

Banned
I didn't see the 2nd hit, but the first one was clearly not intentional, and it wasn't even a hard throw. Curveball got way away from alex wood and was visibly upset with himself.

Syrinx

If I was a Dodgers fan, I would be concerned about Yasiel Puig going into the postseason. I don't know what the hell he was thinking running on that play. In a 5 or 7 game series, these kind of dumb plays can have huge effects.

Top Bottom