• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yeah I stopped watching when Varvaro came in. Did Strasburg, like, die? Did he try throwing with his other hand? The heck happened

Branduil

Don't worry the Rangers will probably let the Mariners back into this because they can never have good hitting and pitching on the same night.

Talon

Yeah I stopped watching when Varvaro came in. Did Strasburg, like, die? Did he try throwing with his other hand? The heck happened
Was wild. Walked Jordan Schafer on four straight pitches. Threw another wild pitch. Threw two more pitches behind Andrelton.

It was silly city.

Now this makes no sense. Why was he tossed? It's obvious Strasburg was spazzing out and lost all semblance of control. I think if he wanted to hit the hit he could.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Now this makes no sense. Why was he tossed? It's obvious Strasburg was spazzing out and lost all semblance of control. I think if he wanted to hit the hit he could.

I only saw the final wild pitch but it was pretty close to a bean....three in a row is too much.

I want to see Eric Young Jr. bunt once every other game batting lefty. He should be slump-proof with his speed assuming he can keep the ball on the ground. He does hit the ball in the air a bit much like Reyes, but Reyes has 15-20 HR power. Young doesn't.

EDIT: and he promptly steals 2nd and scores on the single. 1-1 game.

Meier

I just looked up his season on baseball-reference, nah he's still terrible. My bad.
Helluva lot better than last year at least. Think we have one more year out of him. Ugh. Can't believe the Dodgers haven't had a decent/consistent 3B in so long. Since Beltre left basically.

Clay <3

Top Bottom