• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

220px-Birdman1967.JPG

BYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDMAN!

Another jack! 5-1 Mets!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yeah, I think they said Wheeler would be up within two weeks, right? (Frank beat me.)

Also, good mets! Good boy!

MiKeD

Banned
No, but our starting pitching isn't usually our problem. It's the bullpen and the offense.

True, you got a pretty young starting rotation. But man, if Wheeler pans out, you got that Harvey/Wheeler combo for years and years to come.

Damn Gee threw the flattest of flat curves down the middle and struck out Span. He has none of the pop on his off-speed that he did vs. the Yankees.

I'm watching the Seager grand slam replay. The dude in the white shirt totally runs over that kid in his row just to grab the ball. I think the kid's head hit the stair railing when he came down.

The last time I got hyped about Mets pitching development, I got Generation K.

I won't be fooled again. That said, hopefully Wheeler is the real deal.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm not used to this much offense in one game. Usually it's spread over 4 or 5 games.

EDIT - Ike Davis finding new ways to be terrible.

Ike you moron WHY DID YOU STOP WHEN TIM TEUFEL WAS WAVING YOU ON? The pitcher is on deck!

Send Ike down plz.

EDIT: HOLY FUCK RON DARLING JUST WENT FULL KEITH HERNANDEZ. LOL don't show up a former '86 Met!

Top Bottom