• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Talon

constanza sucks

6069d512e4b0741fa480a9dbb473d9ef.jpeg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fun fact from last nights Rays game:

Rays Torres 1st LHP to strike out Cabrera after falling behind 3-0 since LAA Joe Saunders Aug 26, 2009

#FreeTorres

3N16MA

Banned
http://yanksinexile.com/yankees-star-robinson-cano-cleared-in-biogenesis-investigation/

According to this site Cano has been cleared of any PED nonsense. huzzah!

ESPN dedicated a paragraph to Cano in their article last night which made me take a step back. Then they edit the article by removing that paragraph and saying Cano looks like he is clear. Then they edited the article again to add back the original paragraph while still indicating Cano looks like he is not involved. I'm just happy it looks like he is clear.

zulux21

jake peavy is down for 4-6 weeks with a rib fracture.... that kills one of the better trade chips the white sox had to get some good prospects to rebuild the team.

Link

The Autumn Wind
jake peavy is down for 4-6 weeks with a rib fracture.... that kills one of the better trade chips the white sox had to get some good prospects to rebuild the team.
Look on the bright side: At least he should be back in time to make a few starts before the trade deadline.

zulux21

Look on the bright side: At least he should be back in time to make a few starts before the trade deadline.

i'll take it as there isn't much bright side to being a white sox fan right now... I mean the highlight of the week is that we are into the 8th and not losing yet today lol.

at least I only have to watch adam dunn for one more season... as i doubt any team will be stupid enough to want him at the trade deadline... though stranger things have happened in baseball before lol.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Anyone else see that ridiculous catch by Morales?

i'll take it as there isn't much bright side to being a white sox fan right now... I mean the highlight of the week is that we are into the 8th and not losing yet today lol.

at least I only have to watch adam dunn for one more season... as i doubt any team will be stupid enough to want him at the trade deadline... though stranger things have happened in baseball before lol.
Well, I'm a Mets fan, so yeah.

Top Bottom