• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Macattk15

Wat.

So he just tried to bunt the ball ... didn't pull the bat back ... AND the pitch was right down the middle .... yet it's a fucking Ball?

Anyone else see that ridiculous catch by Morales?

Well, I'm a Mets fan, so yeah.

Yeah it was pretty sweet.

zulux21

Anyone else see that ridiculous catch by Morales?

Well, I'm a Mets fan, so yeah.

i saw it as i am watching the sox game.

and ah, I see... I guess you would know that feeling

This game has all the makings of a soul crushing defeat.

not for my side... I am expecting defeat lol.

Terrible luck on that bunt.

EDIT - I suppose good luck for you, zulux.

I suppose, im still not expecting this game to go to extras

Macattk15

It's somewhat comforting to see fans of other teams that have also given up all hope.

You must ignore most comments from Mariner fans during games ....

M's have had so many opportunities to win ... so I have accepted this pathetic loss already.

zulux21

And here comes the fucking circus show.

well they are walking adam dunn to get to someone that isn't adam dunn, that is almost always a bad move o.o;

edit: they got konerko in a double play though so it worked... I would have just taken the free strike out of dunn personally >.>;

Macattk15

well they are walking adam dunn to get to someone that isn't adam dunn, that is almost always a bad move o.o;

edit: they got konerko in a double play though so it worked... I would have just taken the free strike out of dunn personally >.>;

Dunn hit a HR off our King.

We will never forget.

zulux21

Maybe this will be the 20-inning game I've been waiting for all season.
a 20 inning game that sets the white sox back to the right path of winning so that by the all star break they are with in striking distance so that instead of trading players like rios away for prospects for the 2015 season or so, we trade away our prospects to try to go for it this year to end up 5 games back at the end of the season and with a low draft pick and going home?

yes yes?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
http://mlb.mlb.com/cutfour/index.jsp#contentId=49718820
Indians outfielder Nick Swisher chatted with MLB.com Real-Time Correspondent Matt Latimer on Tuesday about his return to Yankee Stadium. As always with Swish, the interview took a turn for the bro. A partial transcript:

0:22 -- "oh, bro"
0:24 -- "absolutely awesome, man"
0:25 -- "so amazing"
0:28 -- "man"
0:37 -- "oh man, it was great, man"
0:40 -- "man"
0:42 -- "so amazing"
0:58 -- "oh, man"
1:02 -- "kinda like a signature move"
1:06 -- "Jeet and Al and those guys"
1:10 -- "man"
1:12 -- "start something funky"
1:14 -- "Gardy's still flexing it up"
1:18 -- "man"
1:27 -- "oh, hey man"
1:29 -- "man, I love you guys, man"
1:30 -- "you guys had my back"
1:32 -- "man"
1:35 -- "man"

To recap: Swisher answered four questions, uttering 231 words over 52 seconds. We counted 13 "man"s, one "bro", two "so amazing"s, three former teambros mentioned by nickname and a single instance of "still flexing it up".

Lol 4pm West coast start..

Also question,

Keeper league trade
I trade Papelblown, Matt Carpenter, and AJ Pierzynski

For

Kershaw, Gee and Marshall.

It's a salary league. Who gets better in the future?

My primary was Kershaw. But he's in his last year of contract. Next year I'm gonna RFA and pay whatever salary he's bidded on. Carpenter and AJ are in their last year of contract too. I'm building for the future.

BYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDMAN!

char_13191.jpg

Top Bottom