• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

I'm really wondering what Puig's true ceiling is. It's always tough to not get too excited about a player dominating over a brief stretch. IIRC, Hee Seop Choi had a four homer game once.

I have seen him go the other way a lot. I don't see how he can't play at the level that Cespedes played last year.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Yep, this game is over.

EDIT - With the way this team plays us, sometimes I forget they're still the Marlins, but there you go.

RBH

Matt Harvey just left with a back injury.

Mets!

hqdefault.jpg

I have seen him go the other way a lot. I don't see how he can't play at the level that Cespedes played last year.

Puig is also bigger and stronger than Cespedes.

I think the main determinant, as it usually is, will be whether pitchers find some easily exploitable weakness that he can never adjust to.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
It is kind of a shitty to laugh at another team's injuries.
I would expect nothing less of other team's fans if a member of the braves went down. The best thing about sports is laughing at another fan's misery.

Branduil

Rangers have gone back to the all-HR-or-nothing offense they used to be. Except they're not even that great at home runs any more.

Ryck

Still not recovered from last night. -_- On the plus side we get national (technically still regional I guess) coverage today, so there's that.

Branduil

You know, putting in Kirkman in the bottom of the 9th might actually be the right decision for the Rangers. Better than futilely trying to win extra-innings games.

Top Bottom