• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The braves drafted a guy named Stiffler. His twitter handle is @stiffmeister12. Pretty sure I would hate him if I ever met him.

RBH

Sad news for Daniel Hudson, as the Diamondbacks announced that the right-hander re-tore his ulnar collateral ligament while rehabbing from Tommy John elbow surgery. For now the team is “exploring all medical options,” but going under the knife for a second surgery seems all but certain.

Acquired from the White Sox in mid-2010 as part of the Edwin Jackson trade, Hudson was outstanding for the Diamondbacks through 44 starts with a 3.01 ERA and 239/66 K/BB ratio in 302 innings. Then he struggled last season before being shut down and having the operation last July.

Had he been setback-free Hudson was looking at potentially rejoining the rotation early in the second half, but now he looks likely to miss all of this season and most of next season. And at age 26 his career could be in jeopardy.
http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...ament-likely-needs-second-tommy-john-surgery/

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Our bullpen has been TERRIBLE lately. Getting embarrassed by the Cards and the next 2 games are nationally televised. Grrreaaat.

Top Bottom