• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Enron

Banned
Evan Gattis is really only good for occassionally hitting a ball out of the ballpark.

He can't play in the field at all, not even at catcher.

cashman

Banned
1297053010016.jpg

turnbuckle

Anibal Sanchez scratched tomorrow, yep, there goes a solid win. Our best pitcher had better not be put on the DL

just coming to post this. sad, but luckily we have the rotation to be able to absorb a minor injury rather than throw him out there and take a chance. drew smyly getting the start I presume?

I'm really wondering what Puig's true ceiling is. It's always tough to not get too excited about a player dominating over a brief stretch. IIRC, Hee Seop Choi had a four homer game once.

Enron

Banned
I'm really wondering what Puig's true ceiling is. It's always tough to not get too excited about a player dominating over a brief stretch. IIRC, Hee Seop Choi had a four homer game once.

Well, you'd be a fool to think he's going to keep this pace up, especially as a rookie. The talent scouts that say his ceiling is a 30/30 type player are probably spot on.

Top Bottom