• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

3N16MA

Banned
2QmeHjPl.jpg

Chris R

At least we took a single game off the Yankees. What good is being able to keep it close in the other games with great pitching when the hitting is just terrible and can't produce runs. We need to sweep the Astros now :(

Macattk15

Ump sucks on both ends I guess. Pitch 3 from Mo was clearly a strike.

edit : Endy with a hit. If only Kendrys didn't fuck it up we'd be tied.

rando14

At least we took a single game off the Yankees. What good is being able to keep it close in the other games with great pitching when the hitting is just terrible and can't produce runs. We need to sweep the Astros now :(

astros have our number, we're toast

edit: slumping saunders with the weak popup on cue

Macattk15

Just took a look at it again. No way he was getting that third strike call on Teix when it was caught almost behind his leg.

Wat?

You're tellin' me that LHP Ollie Perez through it behind switch hitter (batting RH at this time) threw a pitch behind Teix's leg and I complained?

What are you looking at?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why are they making spoiler free threads for E3

So I don't understand this personally, but apparently some people bookmark the thread and go right to the thread with links to all the conferences and schedules. To me it's silly-- you can't actually discuss anything in the thread because that would constitute a "spoiler." It's basically just a reminder posted on GAF.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why are they making spoiler free threads for E3

People bookmark the OP for the archived stream links.

It's like a way of DVRing the event if you want to watch it entirely without spoilers.

Not really any different than people who DVR a sporting event to watch it after work or whatever.

Top Bottom