• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Ryck

Just got back from the ballpark, pretty fantastic game up until we took Marquis out and our platooning "closers" came in and almost blew yet another lead. Got tickets for tomorrow as well, cautiously optimistic...

You seem to beLEAGUEred
Donny baseball

Roy-Hibbert-Bench-GIF.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
$650 if you want to play online for the next 5 years.

Honestly PS+ has been the best value proposition this gen. Well worth every penny I've spent and then some. PS3 and especially Vita owners without it are crazy.

Triple dipping for a while with PS3/PS4/Vita is gonna be pretty nice.

Glad to see MS try to get serious at justifying XBL's costs by aping PS+ (albeit pretty poorly from what they showed yesterday).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ml...dier-molina-superteam/?sct=hp_wr_a2&eref=sihp

St. Louis closer Edward Mujica has two personal stories to tell about the importance of catcher Yadier Molina to the Cardinals. The first one occurred when Mujica joined the Cardinals in Colorado after St. Louis acquired him in a trade from Miami last July 31. Mujica had not pitched against the Rockies since May, and he was not yet with St. Louis when the pitchers held their review of the Colorado hitters at the start of the series in Denver. Mujica approached one of the coaches about how to get information on the Rockies to get up to speed.

"Don't worry about it," he was told. "You don't need it. Just follow Yadi."

The second story occurred in a National League Division Series game against Washington last year. At a taut moment in the game, Molina visited Mujica on the mound for what seemed a typical session about developing a pitch sequence to the next hitter. Instead, Molina told Mujica, "Whatever you want to throw, just go ahead and throw it. Whatever it is, I'll catch it."

"I never heard of anything like that before," Mujica said. "He went back behind the plate. No sign. I threw a changeup. And he caught it."
dat HGH enhanced catching

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
GAF is finally back? Well, bummed that Julio got blown up but I got to see #BlackJesus hit two homers in person, plus the epic Gattis bomb so it's all good.

Also, spot the funny part of this game program write-up:

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
GAF is finally back? Well, bummed that Julio got blown up but I got to see #BlackJesus hit two homers in person, plus the epic Gattis bomb so it's all good.

Also, spot the funny part of this game program write-up:
it's true. Fat Juan is big part of the braves future plans.

jakncoke

Banned
Cole 94 back to back down from 95 to 99 range in the 1st

Been giving up a lot of hits tonight, i assume its because this is his debut

rando14

WHY ARE WE CALLING UP ZUNINO

God damn it are you serious Mariners. He can't be ready yet, dude's hitting like .230 in fucking AAA.

Ugh.

Top Bottom