• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Link

The Autumn Wind
So when do you guys think the Mets will fall below the Marlins in the standings? Lay down your bets, gentlemen.

jakncoke

Banned
who the fuck is brandon crumton man we giving a lot season debuts this week cole, morton and this dude. hell 2 are mlb debuts..

Enron

Banned
Brandon Beachy is NOT being called up to start on the 18th. His arm is a bit tender after his latest start, according to frank wren.

CYGNUS WHAT DID YOU DO

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Brandon Beachy is NOT being called up to start on the 18th. His arm is a bit tender after his latest start, according to frank wren.

CYGNUS WHAT DID YOU DO
well damn, and now a balk to score a run. way to go cygnus.

Enron

Banned
As a two-teamer, I do not sit on the Braves council. But if I did, i'd strongly consider tabling a motion to throw Cygnus off of it, and investigate him for possible ethics violations.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
As a two-teamer, I do not sit on the Braves council. But if I did, i'd strongly consider tabling a motion to throw Cygnus off of it, and investigate him for possible ethics violations.
don't worry, we have Top Men looking into it.

haha time for risp

jb0qZ7PAWHB5bM_e.jpg

All according to ...

Top Bottom