• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Usually listen to away broadcasts when watching braves games. Same thing every broadcast, strikeouts strikeouts strikeouts. Never mention that the braves have one of the highest walk rates though. That would take 5 seconds of research so i'm not surprised. Thanks Cygnus.

Starling Castro everyone. The Cubs ruined him. Time for The Yankees to swoop in and make him whole again.

Usually listen to away broadcasts when watching braves games. Same thing every broadcast, strikeouts strikeouts strikeouts. Never mention that the braves have one of the highest walk rates though. That would take 5 seconds of research though so i'm not surprised. Thanks Cygnus.

Brian Kenny mentioned it yesterday. : |

jakncoke

Banned
In the last 50 years for Pirates teams, only the 71/72 and 91 teams were 13 games or more games over .500 at game 67

edit; throwing error also maybe time to get this dude out of there.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
jonahkeri
Velocity of ball hit by Eric Hosmer that struck Alex Cobb in the head: 102.4 mph.

Hit him flush off the side of the head too. It was one of the worst ones I've ever seen

jonahkeri
Velocity of ball hit by Eric Hosmer that struck Alex Cobb in the head: 102.4 mph.

Hit him flush off the side of the head too. It was one of the worst ones I've ever seen

Saw the replay. Ouch. Best of luck to him. He might be "lucky" in the end that it hit in him the side of the head and not in the eye or anything, but I have to imagine he has at least some type of fracture on that side of his skull.

Top Bottom