• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Angels love playing the Yankees. 2 in a row for them..lol

E: Harry, who was that closing at the end? He's new
Chris Withrow? They just called him up a week or two ago. I had to look that up.
Doyers coming back home on Monday/Tuesday. Open up those old wounds. lol
Why? Who are they playi--

image.php

Oh son of a bitch.

Talon

I can't decide what was a more hilarious way to lose, Martin being held at 3rd in Pittsburgh or Garcia getting doubled up in Baltimore.

Rosenthal: Dodgers, Clayton Kershaw making progress toward 7-year, $180 million extension. 12-year, $300 million extension also has been discussed.

Shoulda got Magic's contract instead. What was it, a mil or 2 for 30 years? lol j/k

E:: Kersh a dodger forever.. I'm loving it..
If the new owners where in a couple of years. The rotation would of been this,

Kersh
Greinke
Ryu
Kuroda
Becks or Bills

Shoulda got Magic's contract instead. What was it, a mil or 2 for 30 years? lol j/k

E:: Kersh a dodger forever.. I'm loving it..
If the new owners where in a couple of years. The rotation would of been this,

Kersh
Greinke
Ryu
Kuroda
Becks or Bills
That would've been one hell of a pitching lineup. Damn you Frank McCourt!

jakncoke

Banned
The DSL Pirates2 walked their way to a 13-3 rout of the DSL Reds. The Bucs drew 15 walks and somehow recorded only six RBIs despite the 13 runs. Two of the team's more prominent Latin American signings had good days, Michael de la Cruz going 3-5 and Jhoan Herrera 3-4

Also one thing that pisses me off about baseball they allow you to basically spend infinite money on your payroll.. but first second Pirates try to spend in the draft/international market Bud Selig cunty ass comes in and put restrictions in.. WHEN IS THAT FUCKING LOSER GOING TO DIE FUCKKKK

I love this goofy bunch of Dodgers owners. "Just throw money at it!"

On a similair note, the slotting system for the draft is doing wonders. Guys are signing much quicker and starting the careers. Hate the restrictions on international signings though.
Agreed on all counts. International limit system is stupid but it sounds like it's a precursor to an international draft.
Also, Fuck salary cap.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Baseball doesn't need a salary cap.

There is zero justification for one. The game has more competitive balance than any other sport on the planet. Teams get the entirety of a players prime years for pennies on the dollar. Low payroll teams can compete, in reality the mega free agent deals tend to backfire on large market clubs as it limits them both financially and in terms of roster moves.

Top Bottom