• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

MiKeD

Banned
Pfff, Indians can't lose this it appears, although I'd love to get some runs in.

4th inning, runners at the corners, no outs, Klubers gets 3 Ks in a row.
6th inning, same situation, starts with a K end the inning with a double play.
7th inning, bases loaded, no outs, start with a double play and end it with a groundout.

I really like Carlos Torres' stuff. Doesn't overpower you but is smart and throws strikes. Mets finally seems to be cleaning house in the bullpen now, him/Aardsma have done well. Plus Atchision/Feliciano may come back this week.

MiKeD

Banned
Kluber officially breaking out. Now if Ubaldo keeps his shit together, I really like our chances with Masterson-Kluber-Ubaldo as our top 3 guys.

Suddenly, the Padres are back at .500 and only 3.0 back of the Diamondbacks. All this with virtually nothing from Chase Headley.

If the Dodgers can get their fucking shit together, that would be an insane division to follow in September.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Nats gaf disappeared this season faster than that bases loaded, no out chance last inning.
7odBNo0.gif

The more i watch Gerrit Cole, the more I see why he cant miss bats. He is really having trouble throwing his slider for a strike and he needs to develop a change up. Every AB just turns into a battle.

Top Bottom