• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Neil Walker almost died at the plate just now.

I don't think Chapman means to do that... because if he does, he's a complete sociopathic murder.

Lexxism

And Reyes is coming back soon.

Yeah. Hopefully the Jays stays hot while waiting for him and they might have a chance for the 2nd WC.

Just think of where they'd be if they hadn't played like a AA team for the first month of the season!

Yeah. Also, I'm thinking the series against the Yanks. We're 1-8 against them if I'm correct. If only we had won at least 3, we're probably in 500 now or maybe even above.

WOOOOO Good god what a rough landing! But now the Royals have gone from dead last in the division back up to second, and back up to .500 from nine under! HEY HEY HEY HEY

JDHarbs

My Royals are back at .500 and just retook 2nd in the division. This turnaround has been nothing short of miraculous after their horrendous May record.

JDHarbs

Dat George Brett effect!!

Btw, this is only the third time they've been at .500 this late in the season since 1994, and flukey 2003 was the last time.
ikr. They're usually considered done by now. Its nice to actually watch some meaningful baseball this far into the season for once. That probably sounds weird to some of you because its only June, but believe me when I say its not if you follow the Royals.

Top Bottom