• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Brinbe

gc3M6Pg.jpg

was at the game tonight
WOOOOOOOOOOO SIX IN A ROWWWWWWW

Just like that, we're right back in it for the 2nd WC. Can't fucking wait to get Reyes back.

Was that during Lima time?

Yep, may he RIP. We also had Mike MacDougal who was a talented closer (briefly right then), and some good offense in the form of Carlos Beltran, Carlos Febles, David DeJesus and Mike Sweeney. Oh and crazy Tony Pena was the manager, and he was good. It was a weird time. On paper, that wasn't probably enough to have a winning season, but somehow they did. No playoffs, though.

ikr. They're usually considered done by now. Its nice to actually watch some meaningful baseball this far into the season for once. That probably sounds weird to some of you because its only June, but believe me when I say its not if you follow the Royals.

Hell yeah, feelsgudman. And welcome to GAF, btw, my KC brethren! I love the avatar!! There are just a few of us Royals fans here... myself, Askani, Devilhawk, and MikeID I think? Maybe PantherLotus once in a royal blue moon. There'll be more over the next year or two, though, I'm betting!

bozeman

I don't know how that umpire missed that play at the plate. I know it benefits the Cardinals but I don't care. I want to get these right because eventually we'll be the victim of one of these calls that will probably cost us a game. Even Yadi was all "Really? Okay, I'll just grab my helmet..."

JDHarbs

Hell yeah, feelsgudman. And welcome to GAF, btw, my KC brethren! I love the avatar!! There are just a few of us Royals fans here... myself, Askani, Devilhawk, and MikeID I think? Maybe PantherLotus once in a royal blue moon. There'll be more over the next year or two, though, I'm betting!
RoyalsGAF unite!!!

Eric Hosmer has been hitting lately. This is good for my fantasy team.

Now I want Will Middlebrooks to wake up and get that bat working for the Sox.

Top Bottom