• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I FUCKING LOVE THE METS

ulDnyNe.gif

Runus

Just watched the Braves walk off by Freddie. Freddie is some kind of good. Oh and lol mets. Hope the double header doesn't get rained out today.

Apparently Gibbons has said that when Reyes returns Bautista will continue to hit second with EE hitting third.

That's good news.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Cygnus strikes again. Gattis 15 day DL'd.

edit:

also, Harvey Perfect Game Incoming

#Braves Game #1 lineup vs. #Mets (1:10 PM):

Schafer CF
R. Johnson LF
Heyward RF
Freeman 1B
C. Johnson 3B
Laird C
Uggla 2B
Simmons SS
Wood P

Great. So they'll just move Melky to 5?

I would imagine that's how it would play out. That's a killer 1-5 before you reach the strikeout duo, and even they can be intimidating when they're hitting well.

Not as good as WAMCO, but impressive nonetheless.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah. Hopefully the Jays stays hot while waiting for him and they might have a chance for the 2nd WC.

At this point I just want them in contention so Morosi can stop trying to troll the fanbase.

I would imagine that's how it would play out. That's a killer 1-5 before you reach the strikeout duo, and even they can be intimidating when they're hitting well.

Not as good as WAMCO, but impressive nonetheless.

Haha love the name the strikeout duo. But you stop that, JP laid down an amazing "bunt" yesterday. He's vindicated now.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So I don't think that Wood will work more than four innings today, but I'm prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

Top Bottom