• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Not sure if I want Boston and Tampa Bay to split or if I want to see Boston take both. Right now the Jays benefit a little more from the latter.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Uh oh wood took his glasses off.

voSRHJs.jpg

turnbuckle

Going to see the Tigers-O's game tonight.
Tigers are 11-1 in my first twelve games I've attended in the last 3 years.
Verlander hasn't lost a game against Baltimore in his career.

Probably due for some regression :p

The city of San Jose has filed a lawsuit against Major League Baseball, challenging MLB's exemption to federal antitrust laws, which "MLB is using improperly to control the location of teams".

"It's time for someone to take on this supposed baseball exemption from antitrust laws. The City of San Jose is a perfect candidate to make that challenge."

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9399631/san-jose-sues-mlb-vote-oakland-athletics-potential-move
Its happening!!! Its finally fucking happening!!!!!!

Harvey is mother freaking dealing.

Jubs

Cool, matt harvey has a NO-HITTER through 5. Can he make it through the 6th with the NO-HITTER intact? Will the mets get their second NO-HITTER?

Enron

Banned
Hey guys, I hear there's a NO HITTER in progress?

NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER

The city of San Jose has filed a lawsuit against Major League Baseball, challenging MLB's exemption to federal antitrust laws, which "MLB is using improperly to control the location of teams".

"It's time for someone to take on this supposed baseball exemption from antitrust laws. The City of San Jose is a perfect candidate to make that challenge."

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9399631/san-jose-sues-mlb-vote-oakland-athletics-potential-move
Quoting this again.

Shove it up your ass Selig. City of San Jose is gonna slowly spoon feed that sewage through all holes. Im comin home!!!

Jubs

Matthew Harvey, a pitcher for the new york mets, now has a NO-HITTER through 6. 9 more outs to complete his NO-HITTER NO-HITTER NO-HITTER NO- HITTER.

Top Bottom