• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

... so did all those scoreless innings and flowery talk about Aardsma and Torres for nothing? TC does know Aardsma was a setup man and a closer right?

Save Situation Bobby Parnell with the bases loaded and 2 outs. Oh God.

I'm on laggy gameday, so I probably missed some bad calls, no doubt.

Anyway I'd be feeling good if I were a mets fan on this one, the hitters coming up in the ninth are crap.
Oh hello Save Situation Bobby Parnell is pitching.

EDIT: WHY DOES WRIGHT SEEMINGLY ALWAYS GIVE GROUND NOW?????

carlos

Oh hello Save Situation Bobby Parnell is pitching.

EDIT: WHY DOES WRIGHT SEEMINGLY ALWAYS GIVE GROUND NOW?????

See, there we go, predictable finish by the barves;

You mets fans have to be less negative, you guys are attracting negativity to the team with that attitude ;)

Groundball to Daniel Murphy, he fields and throws to Duda, put it in the books!

Mets hold on to a 4-3 game and preserve the win for Matt Harvey, his 1st win in 217414716418 days. The Mets lok to complete the doubleheader sweep with phenom #2 Zach Wheeler making his MLB debut tonight!

Syrinx

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too close. But hey. A win. That's cool.

Wheeler time tonight. Sucks that I have to watch such an occasion with shitty Braves broadcasters instead of Gary, Keith, and Ron.

Its happening today brahs. All that shit Selig atored in the Coliseum from his prewn and latka filled shits has been revealed. The A's will have a future. Montreal, youre next!

Malo

Banned
Youk is going to be out 10-12 weeks.

What a shitty deal that turned out to be. Can't wait for Nix and Adams starting every game!

Trade for Headley while his value is low.

yesjacknicholson.gif

3N16MA

Banned
Youkilis getting hurt is no surprise. Getting a guy with a history of injures to fill in for A-Rod was not a good move.

Top Bottom