• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Mets got 3 runs! Link it's a utter blowout! WOW!

If Q can get another RBI I think you take out Harvey. Mets can't blow a 4+ run lead, can they?

CAN THEY????

Harvey CG. Fuck it.

Oa4e5Mr.gif

Hey guys, I hear there's a NO HITTER in progress?

NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER

During the Jays-Rockies game last night, when the Rockies had a no-no going into the sixth, Jack Morris (who's a much better announcer than you'd expect) was openly trying to jinx them. He even said something like, "You're not supposed to talk about a no-hitter in progress because it jinxes them, but this is the other team, so: hey guys, how about this no-hitter going on? The Rockies haven't allowed a single hit!"

And then Maicer Izturis promptly broke it up.

Waited too long to get him, I understand the rationale but Harvey should have started that inning. You had two good pitchers Braves hadn't seen before you could've gone to, I have no idea why Collins didn't at least pull him after the 4-pitch walk.

EDIT: THE FUCK? LATROY HAWKINS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY NOT AARDSMA?

Waited too long to get him, I understand the rationale but Harvey should have started that inning. You had two good pitchers Braves hadn't seen before you could've gone to, I have no idea why Collins didn't at least pull him after the 4-pitch walk.

EDIT: THE FUCK? LATROY HAWKINS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY NOT AARDSMA?
Fuck bro.

Enron

Banned
I don't see how that's not an error. If Duda headed to 1st Heyward is out, got to be an error. I think he could've tagged him also.

It's not an error. Failure to cover a base is not an error - mental mistakes

The official scorer shall not score mental mistakes or misjudgments as errors unless a specific rule prescribes otherwise.

Not covering a bag is one such mistake.

Top Bottom