• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Where did everyone from the Jays fan list go?

LINK_STOP_LAUGHING_MAH_BOI_by_Aethios.png

Time for some Interleague makeup game goodness! Whatever!!
right and that fool of Cena almost kill DB >_>
Brock does it - Wow so cool what a monster he don't give a fuck!
Cena does it - FUCK CENA HE CAN'T WRESTLE HUR A DURRR

Next time I hear complaining from a poster who hasn't paid their dues gets dropped on their noggin.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
This upcoming 9-game stretch is the last remaining "difficult" part of the schedule. 2@NYM, 4@STL, 3vsCLE.

I included the Mets because (a) it's a road series and (b) they play us pretty tough. If the Braves come out of that with a 5-4 record, then it's smooth sailing the rest of the way.

3N16MA

Banned
This upcoming 9-game stretch is the last remaining "difficult" part of the schedule. 2@NYM, 4@STL, 3vsCLE.

I included the Mets because (a) it's a road series and (b) they play us pretty tough. If the Braves come out of that with a 5-4 record, then it's smooth sailing the rest of the way.

Sweep the Indians.

Thanks.

Malvingt2

Time for some Interleague makeup game goodness! Whatever!!

Brock does it - Wow so cool what a monster he don't give a fuck!
Cena does it - FUCK CENA HE CAN'T WRESTLE HUR A DURRR

Next time I hear complaining from a poster who hasn't paid their dues gets dropped on their noggin.

ok....

Remember when a member of Braves GAF was complaining about the NL Central being an easy division this year? Yeah.

I hope we don't suck again when we play another stretch of Braves/Reds/Pirates/Reds/PIrates.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The Twins are putrid.

At least I get to go home and watch them televise a Rock Cats game instead of being subjected to the awful MLB squad.

aFIGurANT

Remember when a member of Braves GAF was complaining about the NL Central being an easy division this year? Yeah.

I hope we don't suck again when we play another stretch of Braves/Reds/Pirates/Reds/PIrates.

Shit is brutal. I think the NL central is probably solidified as the real gauntlet left in the NL all things considered. Here's to a happy flight back home after this easy road-trip.

Puig not in tonight's lineup. I wonder if this is Donnie's way of making Puig learn to hit the cutoff man.

Los Angeles Dodgers ‏@Dodgers 2h
#Dodgers lineup at Miami:
Crawford LF
Puig RF
Gonzalez 1B
Ramirez SS
Ethier CF
AJ Ellis C
Uribe 3B
M. Ellis 2B
Ryu P #whiff

did that change

Los Angeles Dodgers ‏@Dodgers 2h
#Dodgers lineup at Miami:
Crawford LF
Puig RF
Gonzalez 1B
Ramirez SS
Ethier CF
AJ Ellis C
Uribe 3B
M. Ellis 2B
Ryu P #whiff

did that change
Weird. I was watching MLB Network and they said he wasn't in the lineup in the ticker. They must've been mistaken then.

McNei1y

WE GOT DEJESUS. WE'RE GOING ALL. THE. WAY. ALL. THE. WAY. ALL. THE... What? You're telling me it's August and we're 9.5 gb from the WC? Oh. I get it.

Alex Rodriguez is filing a medical malpractice suit against the Yankees team doctor, Dr. Christopher Ahmad.

A-Rod's attorney is claiming that Yankees president Randy Levine instructed Dr. Ahmad to ensure his hip surgery was botched intentionally so that he could never play again. A-Rod's attorney alleges that Levine said, "I don't ever want to see him on the field again."

THISGONBGUD.gif

McNei1y

I have a feeling this is going to be the second year in a row that I make the semi-finals in Fantasy and lose. My team is on a 7 game win streak but it's, like, 7th in total points gained. I'm the best team in the NL Division (record wise) but the 3 teams behind me have all put up much more points than I have. I've just managed to squeak out of each week with more points than my opponent. It's all luck and I have been pretty lucky. I just need to ride that luck for another month.

3N16MA

Banned
Alex Rodriguez is filing a medical malpractice suit against the Yankees team doctor, Dr. Christopher Ahmad.

A-Rod's attorney is claiming that Yankees president Randy Levine instructed Dr. Ahmad to ensure his hip surgery was botched intentionally so that he could never play again. A-Rod's attorney alleges that Levine said, "I don't ever want to see him on the field again."

THISGONBGUD.gif

Levine has already told A-Rod's camp that the Yankees would release all medical records as long as he is OK with. Levine did hint that the only bad medical treatment that A-Rod got was from Dr. Anthony Galea who was charged with bringing PEDs across the border.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

central was easy for about the last ten years.

RGVNOE

Hope the bats show up and we can play above .500 in that stretch

central was easy for about the last ten years.
And yet the last ten NL champions look like this: 4 Central, 3 East, 3 West

And half of the last ten NL wild cards have gone to a NL Central team

The post I"m talking about was brushing off the success of the Pirates/Cards/Reds this season anyway.

Holy crap, a HR!!

Top Bottom