• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn I really don't know which team to root for, I'm literally going back and forth every inning. I like both and am OK with either winning it all. Help me choose gaf!!

Royals. IMO it's good for baseball for a small market team to win. I too wouldn't mind if the Mets win. I like that both teams will end a long WS Champ drought if they win.

I mean, I get it too, but damn. The entire country knew your dad died before you did....just seems wrong. Hard to articulate why I guess.

Yeah :/

I know i wouldn't want to be told if I'm opening the World Series I would have completely choked not that I wouldn't already be choking be in the World Series in the first place.

BigAT

I mean, I get it too, but damn. The entire country knew your dad died before you did....just seems wrong. Hard to articulate why I guess.

Kind of lucky the game wasn't in New York. I can't imagine a worse way to find out than having a fan yell something to him on his way into the dugout.

Askani

He's never pitched in a World Series before. Do you take away a dream or let him mourn a couple hours earlier? That's rough.

Chuck

Still without luck
Buck talking about rat face shit fuck cowherd

It's like dedicating and vomiting at the same time.

He's never pitched in a World Series before. Do you take away a dream or let him mourn a couple hours earlier? That's rough.

Yeah, it's one of those things that there is ultimately no right answer for. His wife knows him better than anyone so I trust she made the right decision.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Can't get any closer than that. On a ball in the dirt too.

So does this mean we get two breakfast things from taco bell on the same day?

freeman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom