• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
hmmm...

https://twitter.com/HurricaneHealy/status/659188661649604608?s=09

wtwOzRS.jpg

clemenx

Banned
They need to legalize that shit already it gets tiresome seeing crappy screenshots of pine tar and people complaining everytime they zoom in.

Man that Flores liner being snagged is the difference right now. Hoping the Mets can play small ball with the bottom of their lineup and tack on a run.

So my roommate decided to have a diabetic episode (he's fine). The EMS guy was a mets fan and once he was stable we started bonding over the team. Lol

weekev

Banned
So my roommate decided to have a diabetic episode (he's fine). The EMS guy was a mets fan and once he was stable we started bonding over the team. Lol
He gonna just pretend the episode lasted longer than it did and watch the rest of the game at yours?

Damn I really don't know which team to root for, I'm literally going back and forth every inning. I like both and am OK with either winning it all. Help me choose gaf!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom