• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, bros, here's the updated version. no more retail releases, only DLC from now on. donate what you like, money's going for food anyways:

qI37I6l.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
Everyone loved it. Sorry brah it is good. Aquaman is the best superhero comic out though.

Dream and I both think its complete drek.

Other mainstream titles that I'm reading that are decent are as follows: All New X-men by Bendis, Wonder Woman by Azz, Avengers (both titles) - Hickman, and Prophet from Image, but that's sci-fi and not a cape book.

Dream and I both think its complete drek.

Other mainstream titles that I'm reading that are decent are as follows: All New X-men by Bendis, Wonder Woman by Azz, Avengers (both titles) - Hickman, and Prophet from Image, but that's sci-fi and not a cape book.

I need to check out Wonder Woman. Heard great things about it.

Bros, I just mixed Hummus and BBQ sauce on accident. It was amazing. Anyways, I'm out for until the fights. I have to read and write some shit about Zeus and Poseidon.

Vio-Lence

Banned
This is my favorite comic going right now:

images

With a preemptive "fuck off" to the comments I anticipate...

I'm not one to judge friend. I have another mainstream comic recommendation for you. Check out Kieron Gillen's Journey Into Mystery run. Self contained arcs would be like The Terrorism Myth, Manchester Gods, or the conclusion to his run Everything Burns.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I lived with a guy in college that liked DBZ. Had I known he watched that shit beforehand, I likely would have picked a different person.

muddream

Banned
I lived with a guy in college that liked DBZ. Had I known he watched that shit beforehand, I likely would have picked a different person.

I'm guessing a more mature individual, someone who's amazed by the fact that Cpt. America's shield is even harder than Wolverine's claws.

Quake1028

10 best comics out today:

Thor: God of Thunder
New Avengers
The Black Beetle
Saga
Wonder Woman
Daredevil
Hawkeye
Captain America
Indestructible Hulk
FF

I still need to read Aquaman, The Manhattan Projects, Nowhere Men, etc.

Vio-Lence

Banned
compressed story telling in comics today is a shame. go read some books from the 80s, an issue takes 2-3 times longer to read on average. most issues nowadays you can read while on the can in 5 minutes.

Quake1028

Gloom you barely started reading comics yo.

Not 100% true. This is my 4th or 5th attempt to get back into them. I came back most recently before this about a year or so ago but got overwhelmed. Recently came back in December/January and have a much tigther focus. And of course, I mean those are the 10 best books I read.

gotta be honest, i'm salty. not because of the gals fight, but fuckin Hendo not pushing Machida's shit in.

gonna watch WinterBrawl to ease the pain.

It pains me to say it, but Hendo was certified can status tonight. It took 42 years to do it though. He has nothing to be ashamed of. He's a tall can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom