• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

It pains me to say it, but Hendo was certified can status tonight. It took 42 years to do it though. He has nothing to be ashamed of. He's a tall can.

Father Time is undefeated for sure. I think he still has a classic or two in him, though.

Rashad vs. Hendo makes a lot of sense.

Bragging about winning a race with yourself isn't anything to be proud of.

obamabrush05e38.gif

Lose/Lose situation.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm rather disappointed in Aldo adopting serpentine Mickey Soares tactics and ducking Young Anthony Pettis. "He hasn't earned it". Just shut up and fight champ. This is a match the masses want, I thought this sort of thing didn't happen in UFC 2.0.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I'm rather disappointed in Aldo adopting serpentine Mickey Soares tactics and ducking Young Anthony Pettis. "He hasn't earned it". Just shut up and fight champ. This is a match the masses want, I thought this sort of thing didn't happen in UFC 2.0.

Brazilian champs love to pick and choose their opponents.

muddream

Banned
Is Glover the only likable Brazilian phenom left at this point? I guess Barao hasn't commited any major transgression besides being ugly, but he hasn't had a chance to lose and blame it on a combination of dengue fever and sexless marriage.

FACE

Banned
Is Glover the only likable Brazilian phenom left at this point? I guess Barao hasn't commited any major transgression besides being ugly, but he hasn't had a chance to lose and blame it on a combination of dengue fever and sexless marriage.

Watch his fight against Faber.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Just the opposite friend. In the favelas those kids are willing to scrap with anyone for a few bread crumbs.

Well when you reach the top of the heap you dont scrap with every Jose, Hodrigo and Hoodimar. This man aint tryin to go back to rio to kick balls for a fiver.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I'll defend Aldo here. He could be positioning for more money or w/e during negotiations. It also sets a bad precedent in that every wash out lightweight like Frankie or Pettis is going to try to drop down to 145# for instant title shots when they can't cut the mustard at 155#. I personally don't think Pettis has anything for Jose.

However I do think in this case it's the right match to make, because there aren't any legit contenders at 145# otherwise. Cansu Hioki or The Korean Can would get smashed by Aldo.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
a guy who beat 2 c-tier joes and got bodied by Guida is a number 1 contender? who you crapping?
Coming from a guy who had young Melvin as the next champ based on beating Shane Roller. Your boy Nate Diaz got a title shot based on beating Jim Miller and Cerrone. Who you crappin?

Missed the fights last night. Poppin bottles at Marquee. Sounds like I didn't miss much

Hoooold up. What's this about Aldo refusing to fight Pettis? U serious brah. Fuckin bitch ass

dream

Viofriend makes a good point though. 145 is a pointless and thin weight class. Dana should force Aldo to fight Showtime Pettis, feed the winner a few burgers, and shutter the division.

Very possible cuts:
Yuri Villefort
Brock Jardine
Caros Fodor
Lavar Johnson
Josh Koscheck
Josh Neer
Jon Manley

Also....

@rondarousey your arm bar is great u got to teach me so when I fight #jonjones next time I will take that arm home -Vitor Belfot

lol rrrrright

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Very possible cuts:
Yuri Villefort
Brock Jardine
Caros Fodor
Lavar Johnson
Josh Koscheck
Josh Neer
Jon Manley

Also....

@rondarousey your arm bar is great u got to teach me so when I fight #jonjones next time I will take that arm home -Vitor Belfot

lol rrrrright

New Vitor can go to straight to hades. You can replace testosterone but you cant replace heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom