• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

tumblr_m74ubvN71p1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
Uncle Fester saying its going to be the biggest woman's ppv ever is like saying you're the smartest kid on the short bus. Bald Bozo Fuck.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
All I had was late night Skinemax stuff like Hot Line and Red Shoe Diaries. I guess it got the job done well enough.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i downloaded the comixology app to my kindle fire, i downloaded a few free issues to try out, this seems like the preferred way to read sequential art.

dream

It really is, friend. No more having to hide funny books inside of a copy of The New Yorker in order to read it in public.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Being mindful of one's public image is crucial, lest we all play Gameboy 3DS in public.

Nobody cares, playboy. Go out for lunch or a drink and you'll notice everyone is buried in their smartphone posting bullshit on Facebook.

dream

I enjoy being cool, despite playing iPhone games, reading The L'il Depressed Boy, and posting on Neo Gaming Age Forum.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The point is nobody cares. This type of stuff reminds me of the betas in OT who are scared shitless of going out to eat alone or sitting in a dark movie theater alone.

Seriously friends, nobody cares.

dream

Eating alone has potential though because you can use it as an opportunity to meet other solo diners of the female persuasion. There is literally no upside to playing Gameboy 3DS in public.

Vio-Lence

Banned
The point is nobody cares. This type of stuff reminds me of the betas in OT who are scared shitless of going out to eat alone or sitting in a dark movie theater alone.

Seriously friends, nobody cares.

Maintaining a healthy public image in and outside of work is key to moving up the corporate ladder Chamber, don't forget that.

Eating alone has potential though because you can use it as an opportunity to meet other solo diners of the female persuasion. There is literally no upside to playing Gameboy 3DS in public.

What about meeting tubby 20 year olds in dandruff dusted black shirts who have acne and a lightly grown, ill formed mustache and smell like Italian hoagies? You don't want that?

dream

And you make and develop many of those connections based on having a healthy public image, friend. It's just how we play the game. In the game of social and professional climbing, I will put a hand on the ground every time so that I can't be kneed in the head.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Dream is exactly right. No upside potential to looking like a wolf shirt in person.

The key to moving up the corporate ladder is who you know and who's ass you have to kiss.

brother Chamber right as usual.

@dream

i can only give my example, but i look ghetto as fuck and moved up because i made one of the bosses laugh in a meeting. when he left, i was fired.

I'm always on the look out for potential tail. I can't go out in a Mario Bros shirt and be seen looking at panels of men in tights punching each other. However, I live in So Cal it isn't hard to dress better than shorts, flip-fops, and tank-tops.

dream

The only thing sadder than someone else caring about your hobbies is you caring about their opinion.

I didn't want to play this card, friend, but I fear you have left me no choice.

You just recited the standard brony defense, nearly verbatim.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm always on the look out for potential tail. I can't go out in a Mario Bros shirt and be seen looking at panels of men in tights punching each other. However, I live in So Cal it isn't hard to dress better than shorts, flip-fops, and tank-tops.

Again, I have to say there's a significant difference in dressing like a 12 year old and having a hobby.

Hopefully some day this happens:

Met hot girl.
Find out she is into comics and other geeky shit like art.
Date.
Stay in a long term relationship without the mention of marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom