• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxPop

Damn that Rousey x Canmouche couldn't have gone anymore perfectly. That neck crank, tit upkick and final 10 seconds armbar was all gold. I wasn't big on women's MMA but with Rousey at the helm, we could be in for some great fights as long as she can hold that belt down.

Also Machida's the biggest pussy and Hendo showed his Pride colors by becoming the oldest aluminum can on the block.

TheNatural

My Member!
Fuck Lil Depressed Boi'.

You guys want comic genius, it's right here:

cv0098.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
Specially since he doesn't know why PCs use DDR3 as the main RAM.

It's funny, I'm actually reading through an A+ cert book right now, and it has a lot of background and progression of all the components of a PC. This should be mandatory for anyone rabbling about RAM.

FACE

Banned
It's funny, I'm actually reading through an A+ cert book right now, and it has a lot of background and progression of all the components of a PC. This should be mandatory for anyone rabbling about RAM.

They could at least check the wikipedia article, it's pretty decent.

MjFrancis

Damn that Rousey x Canmouche couldn't have gone anymore perfectly. That neck crank, tit upkick and final 10 seconds armbar was all gold. I wasn't big on women's MMA but with Rousey at the helm, we could be in for some great fights as long as she can hold that belt down.

Also Machida's the biggest pussy and Hendo showed his Pride colors by becoming the oldest aluminum can on the block.
Scheduling the Lyoto Machida and Dan Henderson Dancing with the Stars episode before the women's title fight was a stroke of marketing genius by the fine folks at the UFC.

Heel

Pauly, please refer to your MMA-GAF handbook.

Rule #1: There's no winning an argument with a guy using an animu avatar, because you've already taken an L for arguing with a guy using an animu avatar. (Variants of this rule: Li'l Depressed Boi avatar, Niki No Nino No No avatar.)

Pauly, please refer to your MMA-GAF handbook.

Rule #1: There's no winning an argument with a guy using an animu avatar, because you've already taken an L for arguing with a guy using an animu avatar. (Variants of this rule: Li'l Depressed Boi avatar, Niki No Nino No No avatar.)

iXoJavg3PxvLB.gif

let me bang bro

MjFrancis

Apparently Nate Quarry created a comic book. A buddy from work came back from a convention and said he met the guy and was given a free copy. Since he knows my penchant for all things MMA he asked Nate to sign it for me. The comic is cheesy as hell but free swag is always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom