• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I didn't want to play this card, friend, but I fear you have left me no choice.

You just recited the standard brony defense, nearly verbatim.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Does a lion care about the opinion of mice? Hide your shame if you must friend. I opt to not have any.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hopefully some day this happens:

Met hot girl.
Find out she is into comics and other geeky shit like art.
Date.
Stay in a long term relationship without the mention of marriage.

The two hottest girls I've ever dated were big time nerds. In this modern era of hipsters and girls trying to model themselves on Zooey Deschanel, I don't think it's really that uncommon. Depends on where you're looking.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Call me crazy but I don't really find nerd culture girls attractive. I think its preferred to have separate hobbies from your significant other. I need me time.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Um1E0oT.png

I've never seen it either and I have it sitting right here. Instead, I'm watching Kill Bill again.

Nice. Yeah I just saw Jackie Brown for the first time a few weeks ago (and loved it) and it made me realize I never got around to Reservoir Dogs or all of Pulp Fiction. Working to fix that now.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nice. Yeah I just saw Jackie Brown for the first time a few weeks ago (and loved it) and it made me realize I never got around to Reservoir Dogs or all of Pulp Fiction. Working to fix that now.

I was tempted to say Jackie Brown is my favorite QT movie but then I realized how hard it would be for me to rank JB, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained. 5-way tie is a bit of a cop out.

Vio-Lence

Banned
It's decent, but overrated. The movie is also like a little over an hour if i remember right, really short.

I think it's better than Kill Bill, Django, and Death Proof. QT's best films are Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Bastards. Jackie Brown is pretty solid, but I have a feeling people single it out as their favorite QT flick in a hipsterish way.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I think it's better than Kill Bill, Django, and Death Proof. QT's best films are Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Bastards. Jackie Brown is pretty solid, but I have a feeling people single it out as their favorite QT flick in a hipsterish way.

Jackie Brown's musical direction was fucking fabulous.

newsguy

Hey guys, we interviewed Dion "The Soldier" Staring before his upcoming fight this coming Saturday against former UFC'er McSweeney. It's the main event of the CFA. He is Alistair's training partner from the Netherlands and his last fight he lost to Cormier in the final Strikeforce. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlw_xIBdqtg

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
This thread has also convinced me to marathon Bar Rescue. I don't think I've ever to been to a place as bad as the bars in the shows. I'd like to see a study on whether the show really helps the bars at all.

muddream

Banned
Hey guys, we interviewed Dion "The Soldier" Staring before his upcoming fight this coming Saturday against former UFC'er McSweeney. It's the main event of the CFA. He is Alistair's training partner from the Netherlands and his last fight he lost to Cormier in the final Strikeforce. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlw_xIBdqtg

It's aight, nothing groundbreaking, but not awkward either. The intro feels redundant, tho.

newsguy

It's aight, nothing groundbreaking, but not awkward either. The intro feels redundant, tho.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean redundant because he mentions him in his intro and reintroduces him during the interview? Or is his actual stand-up intro redundant by itself? We're still in the early phases so your feedback will definitely be heard and considered for future interviews.

muddream

Banned
Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean redundant because he mentions him in his intro and reintroduces him during the interview? Or is his actual stand-up intro redundant by itself? We're still in the early phases so your feedback will definitely be heard and considered for future interviews.

He asks the first question 50 seconds into a 03:48 minute interview, that felt too long. I'd have skipped the first introduction, added "we're at the Blackzillians training facility.." to the second and perhaps kicked it off with Deion staring at the Blackzillians logo. Could save 20 seconds, but then again I don't have any employable skills in video editing.

newsguy

He asks the first question 50 seconds into a 03:48 minute interview, that felt too long. I'd have skipped the first introduction, added "we're at the Blackzillians training facility.." to the second and perhaps kicked it off with Deion staring at the Blackzillians logo. Could save 20 seconds, but then again I don't have any employable skills in video editing.

I see what you mean. I agree that it takes too long to get into the important stuff. I'm going to see how we can shorten his solo intro and shave time from our next interview. Thanks again, constructive criticism will help us tighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom