• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a fraud ass fake gangster bitch. He made a video about gay dudes needing to suck it when people call them "fags" a week later he was on twitter crying about some chick saying she wouldn't date him because he was fat. I called him out and told him to suck it up. He sent me a tweet saying he had weight problems his whole life then he blocked me. Seriously dude is just some nerd that fakes his whole persona and people bought into it.

He's the Diaz bros of twitter and YouTube.
did he challenge you to a fight
If you disagree with that Bloodstain video you're likely a GSP or Machida apologist and an absolutely shitty mixed martial fan.

this.

Heel

If you disagree with that Bloodstain video you're likely a GSP or Machida apologist and an absolutely shitty mixed martial fan.

FACE

Banned
Capt's cognitive dissonance is hilarious.

I don't disagree with what I've heard, but the way he talks makes him deserving of a brick to the face.

TheNatural

My Member!

Meh, Machida runs and doesn't press the action. GSP is more of a welterweight Lennox Lewis, content to kill you with a damaging jab.

I want to see Wandy versus future #1er the Ruthless One. Tell me that shit wouldn't be great.

Wand needs to fight a guy that's not "Punchy" Vitor Belfort is the perfect example of a guy he shouldn't get matched with. I would rather see him get matched with Griffen, Evans or even Sonnen if loses to Jones. Those are all fights that Wand won't have to worry about getting KO and they are big money fights. We know he's never touching the title so put him in legacy fun fights.

I'm surprised that Wandy looks to have gained a little chin back.

His chin was never that bad as many were to believe. He's only been Brutally KOd once in the Rampage fight and the Lebman fight was a joke. He's eaten big shots from Chuck and just shrugged them off.

charsace

Meh, Machida runs and doesn't press the action. GSP is more of a welterweight Lennox Lewis, content to kill you with a damaging jab.

I want to see Wandy versus future #1er the Ruthless One. Tell me that shit wouldn't be great.

Machida looks to finish in most of his fights. The problem is that he's a small 205 so he doesn't have the power and has to depend more on being accurate.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised that Wandy looks to have gained a little chin back.

The extra weight and water at 205 may have helped. Struve's chin also looked more solid with his extra weight. Of course the issue with Struve is that by the time he's thoroughly gormandised and cutting to 265 he'll already be punch drunk with a head full of metal plates.

TheKaeptain said:
In what world is Machida a small 205er? Rashad is small not Lyoto.

Height isn't size. Machida weighs 205 or under on fight nights. Rashad cuts from 215 or so.

charsace

A lot of fights he has weighed in under 204. He even has a fight where he is 199. He's a small lhw. He wins a lot so people don't notice. He doesn't cut weight then blow up to 215+ on fight night.

Vio-Lence

Banned

Machida usually weighs in a couple of pounds under the limit. I think he could easily make 185 if he chose to. He's not particularly well muscled or dehydrated at 205. He could make 185, but then again you think GSP is a small 170...

Machida usually weighs in a couple of pounds under the limit. I think he could easily make 185 if he chose to. He's not particularly well muscled or dehydrated at 205. He could make 185, but then again you think GSP is a small 170...

Machida's fucking huge during training. Lol gsp cut less weight than Shields, and Kos bro. He's also shorter than both.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Yea he always looks a little doughy. Im sure if he lifted and got his swole on he'd be easily in the 220 range.

Yea he always looks a little doughy. Im sure if he lifted and got his swole on he'd be easily in the 220 range.

Him and Anderson only do light lifting because it makes them slower or some shit like that. He still cuts to get to 205. Rashad told me on twitter he only cuts like 5 pounds when fighting at 205.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Well he's a dumbass then because he's been in the 202 range his last few fights. You don't just cut an extra 3 pounds for kicks.

^He drinks his own pee every morning.

Dream is currently spazzing out about Kriss Kross in the OT... and he has the nerve to make fun of NNK?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Him and Anderson only do light lifting because it makes them slower or some shit like that. He still cuts to get to 205. Rashad told me on twitter he only cuts like 5 pounds when fighting at 205.

You can train for explosiveness. As long as they dont put on 50 lbs of muscle they'll be fine. Just look at our Canadian overlord.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Machida's fucking huge during training.

Him and Anderson only do light lifting because it makes them slower or some shit like that. He still cuts to get to 205.

He said that he maintains his weight year round. He might lose a little fat, but he doesn't do a water or carb cut. He even makes a show of drinking before hopping on the scales and weighing well under 205. He also lifts (relatively) heavy now, squats and olympic lifts. Back when he was fighting Franklin in Japan he was 220 or so and looked like a sumo on a diet, but now he's a small LHW.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
GSP isn't that big is the point. He's in a division with guys that out weigh him and are taller yet in your mind he's the Jon Jones of 170.

Jones isn't that big either, though he's been steadily putting on weight. He's tall, but cuts the same or less a similar amount to reach 205 as GSP does to reach 170 (seeing as both of their weights seem to vary fight to fight). Georges isn't the biggest WW but he's up there. I don't see how it's discrediting him to say that - I'm not really a fan of his but you have to respect a guy who can come into a fight that jacked and still pump the jab and blast the double leg with maximum force and explosiveness for 25 minutes. His weight and cut are managed and controlled to the nth degree.

Jones isn't that big either, though he's been steadily putting on weight. He's tall, but cuts the same or less a similar amount to reach 205 as GSP does to reach 170 (seeing as both of their weights seem to vary fight to fight). Georges isn't the biggest WW but he's up there. I don't see how it's discrediting him to say that - I'm not really a fan of his but you have to respect a guy who can come into a fight that jacked and still pump the jab and blast the double leg with maximum force and explosiveness for 25 minutes. His weight and cut are managed and controlled to the nth degree.

Nope. GSP was only cutting 20 pounds for the Josh fight to make up for the difference. He said he is down to low 180's now. Jon fucking brags (on twitter) about starting higher than 225 and getting down to 205 in a few weeks.

Question for all you MMA Mathmeticians - who should Mark Hunt fight next? Does he deserve a title shot after another win or two?

ibJgERuCJWMvt.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
Nope. GSP was only cutting 20 pounds for the Josh fight to make up for the difference. He said he is down to low 180's now. Jon fucking brags (on twitter) about starting higher than 225 and getting down to 205 in a few weeks.

we're talking about the same guy who admitted to weighing in over 190 lbs for the 2nd bj penn fight, who you crapping?

and height has nothing to do with it, by your logic Steve Strouve is the biggest heavyweight on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom