• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

For YacoLence, the day that demi denied his Bore registration was the most important day of his life. But for demi, it was Tuesday.

TheNatural

My Member!
Just a fun fact you guys, as Heel well knows, most of us just ignore the OP.

We don't need a Gaming side esque 40 page OP on it. All we need is "UFC PPV tomorrow OT: Pot smoker vs. decision artist." Fin. Who gives a fuck who makes it?

I really can't decided what was better today. Boogie Vs Yaco, Dream creaming himself over Kriss-Kross, or Chars flipping out over the Knicks losing to the heat.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

We don't need a Gaming side esque 40 page OP on it. All we need is "UFC PPV tomorrow OT: Pot smoker vs. decision artist." Fin. Who gives a fuck who makes it?

I care, Natch. I care.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

I need to know just how many demons exist in GSP's head.

MjFrancis

Just watched the resurgence of PRIDE or as my wife called it, senior citizen's fight night.

Good shit.

Wandy trades punches and wins.

Mark Hunt shrugs off Struve and gets a T added to his KO.

All is right with the world.

Other fighters I rooted for won too, but not as awesome as these guys did.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
lol that'd be great.

The unbiased A More Normal Bird should post the OT and let Vio-Lence and Boogie send him a PM with their contributions.

tumblr_m2y3xmXhFT1qm09tc.gif

Now to agree on a title...

lol. I'd be happy to moderate this Great Debate, but if Yacolence did the thread and included a few paragraphs of Boogie's unbiased and objective assessment of Nick's chances in the fight that'd be great as well.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Here I was thinking that Boogie was just too busy flagging pot smokers to post about mixed martials. It turns out he's a fucking turncoat posting elsewhere?

DEALS OFF, PLAYBOY.

Damn straight, I'm not sacrificing 50% of the OT to some Johnny come lately Benedict Arnold. Official threads have been rendered obsolete by the superior nerd chat. The OT only serves purpose to troll some casuals, but Boogie wouldn't know that because he doesn't come around these parts anymore.

158 thread privileges should belong to participating member Vio-Lence and not estranged member emeritus Boogie.

#TeamVio-Lence

And I know why I'm not a playable character, because I have employable skills.

Boogie

Damn straight, I'm not sacrificing 50% of the OT to some Johnny come lately Benedict Arnold. Official threads have been rendered obsolete by the superior nerd chat. The OT only serves purpose to troll some casuals, but Boogie wouldn't know that because he doesn't come around these parts anymore.

If the OT is obsolete, why are you insistent on keeping 100% control of it?

BsXLF5n.gif

newsguy

We covered McSweeney Staring CFA fight last night. McSweeney with a massive headkick in the first round and pounced. TKO.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Hehe yeah.

Also team Yaco. We are the new blood in our prime, like Jon Jones squashing all the 205ers from the last generation

Yaco always brings it so I can't root against him, but I respect the old school. I just want to see a good fight and I hope them don't leave it in the hands of the mods.

Also ya, I don't even post in UFC OTs once nerd chat starts.

TheNatural

My Member!
I need career direction dudes. Been reading this thick out A+ book to get certified and it's mostly things I already know. I probably should have been a CIS major in college, but oh well. What's the easiest path to pick up some valuable certifications? I seem to pick this up pretty well.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I need career direction dudes. Been reading this thick out A+ book to get certified and it's mostly things I already know. I probably should have been a CIS major in college, but oh well. What's the easiest path to pick up some valuable certifications? I seem to pick this up pretty well.

Just bang bro, you don't need employable skills.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

One of my good friends just took a ton of courses. The issue there is that they tend to be on the expensive side. However he does have a fuck ton of certs including one that lets him open almost any electronic device without voiding the warranty (obviously this goes for all the shit they slap those dumbfuck security stickers on). Do some googling. Maybe a school near you has a few of these courses. Figure out the ones you can use right away then take the rest later after you start making some bread.

MMA Roasted ‏@MMARoasted

Last night Wanderlei Silva made History...the Oldest fighter to masturbate in the Octagon. #UFC

oh god lol

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Not comparable brah. You're not banging with young bucks, you're wheeling yourself out once a year like Antonio Inoki and expecting applause.

Regular contributor Vio-Lence, the OT is yours.

I seem to remember, from way back in OT2, when Boogie shot down young upstart poster Sien916 when he volunteered to make an Official Thread for some card. How the roles have changed.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
That 20 guys in college-thread is all kinds of disturbing. Luckily the archaic view about sex and women is, seemingly, the minority but fucking hell. I should probably not post how many chicks I've slept with...

Unless you slept with a hundred you're not gonna impress anybody playboy. That would be about a different girl every week of college.

I don't wanna be archaic but 1 guy a week would be pretty insane lol

Also I think mostly guys are bothered by women sleeping around because they don't like to think their mother's numbers would be enough to fill a building.

That 20 guys in college-thread is all kinds of disturbing. Luckily the archaic view about sex and women is, seemingly, the minority but fucking hell. I should probably not post how many chicks I've slept with...

Like I said in that thread I wouldn't want to know because that means I would have to tell her my number.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I commend anyone for even knowing their number. I lost track of that shit years ago. My 'fuck everything that moves' phase lasted around 3 years and Im not a math major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom