• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
But it must take place in NYC.....Chinatown
That would not bode well for the flyweight Japanese fighters I have planned to book in freakshow fights. The Chinese despise the Japanese and the Japanese fighters are too small to be able to defend themselves against them.

That would not bode well for the flyweight Japanese fighters I have planned to book in freakshow fights. The Chinese despise the Japanese and the Japanese fighters are too small to be able to defend themselves against them.

Well we can get Z list celebrity Naked Cowboy in a fight with a Japanese flyweight. The weight different wont be too off. Would be a decent freak show fight

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
One of us, one of us.

MFGQ3.gif

I can't seem to get excited for this mania. The only match that is exciting to me is Punk vs. Taker simply because Punk is awesome

I'm not really excited at all for all for any matches. I don't even really care for the product these days outside of CM Punk, but it should be a cool spectacle as its in NY at the Metlife stadium and is probably one of the Undertakers final matches.

Heel

Don't forget Brock vs. HHH. Vince McMahon must have some serious stroke with the New Jersey AC to get a Vale Tudo match sanctioned.

Heel

Eh, isn't UFC planning a Russian event? Khabib the Eagle and Suplexin' Khabilov is a good start and they'll probably add more by then. Maybe it's because their plane tickets and hotel cost more than their win and show money...lol.

This is the last Bellator card of the season. Prelims start 45 minutes early. Pat Curran ain't about dat Dagestani life.

Footy Gaf shat on my team after i told them we would demolish the opposition, my team won, now they're putting me on ignore for gloating like a motherfucker.

textbook betas.

glorious.

Stop gloating and take the win with class, friend.

no fuckin way, there's a guy there who's been shitting hard on Benfica constantly, for over a year, and today we beat his team 3-1.

i joined this forum hoping this day would come and here it is. i don't even plan on going there anymore, i got what i wanted.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I take it back. Amazing post, friend.

still around, loser? 3-1 in case you missed it.

i remember you shitting on Benfica last season when we fell to Chelsea, i was still a lurker, never forgot you, cunt. and now we shat on your shitty, soon to be relegated team. get bent.

Heel

lol @ these soccer dudes creaming over a drop of ether. LP has honed his anger in the Nerd Chat chambers, where no one would've blinked.

Bellator 95

Prelims start at 4:15p PT / 7:15p ET

Main Card starts at 7p PT / 10pm ET

STACKED. (by Bellator standards)

MAIN CARD:
Featherweight World Title Fight: Pat Curran (144.7) vs. Shahbulat Shamhalaev (144.7)
Featherweight Tournament Final Fight: Frodo Khasbulaev (145.4) vs. Mike Richman (145.1)
Middleweight Tournament Final Fight: Brett Cooper (185.2) vs. Doug Marshall (185.4)
Welterweight Feature Fight: Karo Parisyan (171) vs. Rick Hawn (170.7)

PRELIMINARY CARD:
Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Anton Talamantes (205) vs. Liam McGeary (204)
Featherweight Feature Fight: Kevin Roddy (146) vs. Brylan Van Artsdalen (145.2)
Featherweight Feature Fight: Michael Brent Hess (145.9) vs. Will Martinez (144.9)
Catchweight Feature Fight (140 lbs.): Jimmie Rivera (139.3) vs. Brian Kelleher (139.5)
Lightweight Feature Fight: Phillipe Nover (156) vs. Darrell Horcher (156)
Catchweight Feature Fight(188 lbs): Carlos Brooks (188) vs. Tom DeBlass (185.9)
Catchweight Feature Fight (173 lbs): Shedrick Goodridge (172.8) vs. Sam Oropeza (170.5)
Welterweight Feature Fight: Lyman Good (170.8) vs. Dante Rivera (170.9)

I'll be at a Kings game so I won't see y'all in the Nerd Chat.

Also, war LP.

Footy Gaf shat on my team after i told them we would demolish the opposition, my team won, now they're putting me on ignore for gloating like a motherfucker.

textbook betas.

glorious.

I dropped a lil something there. Those english blokes were taking the piss talking shit like they were relevant.

i bet i'll take a couple of weeks in the dog house for that, lol.

Nah, football gaf is used to that.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet Curran is fighting tonight. My gf always complains when I watch Bellator because she has to put up with a few minutes of wrestling before it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom