• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
WSOF and OFC should be the go 2 spot for the vets/UFC rejects. Bellator needs to avoid any big name. I wouldn't have even signed Sobral if I was in charge.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Well, the Motherland can't win every battle. Still though, Frodo is getting a shot to avenge comrade Shamhalaev.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
So i went with some friends to catch a midnight showing of Evil Dead and that crap was sold out at 11PM and nearby movie theaters didn't have midnight showings.

What a bust lol.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Man, I hate heavy news.

One of my friends from work dropped a major cancer bombshell on me. Not getting treatment, only like 28, 2 kids and a fiancée. No one else at work knows except for me just in case something happens at work.

I dunno, fuck.

TheChits

Don't forget OneFC this morning. The main card starts at 8 a.m. est and it is stacked!

-Kotetsu Boku vs. Shinya Aoki
-Brock Larson vs. Melvin Manhoef
-Jens Pulver vs. Masakatsu Ueda
-Kevin Belingon vs. Thanh Vu
-Arnaud Lepont vs. Eddie Ng
-Rene Catalan vs. Alex Silva
-Leandro Issa vs. Yusup Saadulaev
-Bashir Ahmad vs. Shannon Wiratchai

Get protein powder and mix it with something.

Every protein powder I find has a flavor. Lemon, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry etc.

I wish I could find some local place selling protein powder that has to be mixed with orange juice in order to taste like something.

Do you know any online store?

i bet i'll take a couple of weeks in the dog house for that, lol.

Goddammit.

Football gaf went soft on us. It didn't used to be like that. There was a time when the word "cunt" was thrown left and right.

TheChits

Brock Larson just ran away from Melvin as fast as he could. Wow
iELYzUMO6rD2i.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Loooooooool lambda the pussy getting canned. FootyGAF wins

Enjoy life children. For my sperm is powerful like Lesnar

Footy Gaf shat on my team after i told them we would demolish the opposition, my team won, now they're putting me on ignore for gloating like a motherfucker.

textbook betas.

glorious.

What the hell mang, we were praising that post in there, even a few of those idiots who laughed at Benfica. I hope you come back to fight with Kyoufu some more, even if you ran off to your bangbros like a little girl after he got pissy.

dc89

Footy Gaf shat on my team after i told them we would demolish the opposition, my team won, now they're putting me on ignore for gloating like a motherfucker.

textbook betas.

glorious.

wth. Loads of us laughed at that post, it was genuinely funny. What a way to go out. You take things too seriously.

Heel

lol why are these soccer dudes trying to jump the guard rail in plain clothes after the guy gets banned?

Get bent, playboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom