• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Uriah put Bubba away in a few seconds with a sinister hook.

Mission

Well I can't say Dana was lying about the TUF beast. Dude is destroying everyone

He's convincing enough that he got me checking how many fights they made Jones go through before he got his title. I still kinda think the number may be low just because Dana needs an actual contender for Anderson.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
What's with the gay guy in the story hating on black men? I'm tire of being treated like I'm sub-human dammit.

the Mousasi replacement... that's some Masato vs Satoru Suzuki booking right there.
That's some Fedor vs Zulu booking right there.

And as usual, lol phoenixpause, or should I say "pp" for short.

Also, Jesus Fucking Christ @ Uriah Hall. If this dude wins the TUF finale I say give him a Philippou rematch right off the bat, or maybe Mak.

Heel

TUF: Good booking for the semifinals, despite the horrible input from the coaches. At least Josh knows how to build the hype for his ultimate demise.

"Stay black." - Dana White

nick nacc

Banned
Why is tuf taking forever to be posted on Hulu. And I am just sitting here watching walk dead, which is hard to muster up motivation to watch anymore.

HOLY SHIT CAN I FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU!?!??!

From Facebook
CSUN Crushes/secrets/Hot topics
I just want to go on a date with a guy where we just hang out on the couch, watch TV and drink some beers. I don't think I'm asking for too much.

nick nacc

Banned
I thought it was pretty good. This seasons been better than average overall.

I still haven't watched the last episode. I liked it in the first season how they seemed to somehow be realistically (I know) threatened by the zombies. The tension is all but gone because I am just thinking " just keep running through the fields and lop off head like michonne does, in fact that shit looks fun. Now they switched to the human threat, and I don't think they are taking a good direction at it. It feels more campy and shit this season. I read the comics up until this point but I didn't imagine it quite this way. I also think 90 percent of the characters are annoying. Eh

HOLY SHIT CAN I FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU!?!??!

From Facebook

Beer? Who the fuck is that, Chuck Lidell's daughter? I ain't about that life. Tell that redneck trash to not go around asking for free beer if she wants to climb upon mount doom. If she's hot tell her I got the fridge stocked and ready to go baby. Cover thy bases.

Lol Bubba is in pain...

Beer? Who the fuck is that, Chuck Lidell's daughter? I ain't about that life. Tell that redneck trash to not go around asking for free beer if she wants to climb upon mount doom. If she's hot tell her I got the fridge stocked and ready to go baby. Cover thy bases.

Lol Bubba is in pain...

I'm pretty sure it is some hot ass Russian chick.

Uriah hit him so low on the face.. I'm going to guess he must've broken the orbital socket somehow and that's why Bubba's eye was so jacked.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
give me a week. I'm buying a couch for my room.

iR3EpLE.jpg

muddream

Banned
BETTING ADVICE:

I have actually witnessed Queen Litifi's victory over MMA champion Tony Lopeth. He's basically a big version of Kamal Shalarouz with worse everything. In conclusion, I would bet on Gegard. Hope this helps!

caesar

Banned
So Host Samurai got a Maserati hm? Send me a k bruh, 23 in student debt and on welfare. #feelsbadman

(Got a job lined up though.)

Vio-Lence

Banned
Now that we know Host Samurai is part of the 1%, we need to press him to host the MMA-GAF extravaganza when the Ultimate is live from Madison Square Garden.

ElyrionX

Just caught TUF. Goddamn. Though it does seem like Bubba went down really easily. Plus, Bubba has got to be one of the mentally weakest person, let alone fighter, I've ever seen. I mean, I don't know how he can even claim that he's a FIGHT-er, FFS.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486854

Scan through the thread, I'm not going to find the specific posts by Host, but to recap he was born into old NY business money, family has been wealthy for several generations, is a Hampton's socialite, collects 2500/week + free rent for a ghost job, and drives a Maserati among other things.

Motherfucking top 1% :) :/

I am man of the people though : )

Regarding TUF

I cant wait to see Sammon get smashed. Once again looking for the easy fight by calling out Kelvin. Manipulating Dana at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom