• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486854

Scan through the thread, I'm not going to find the specific posts by Host, but to recap he was born into old NY business money, family has been wealthy for several generations, is a Hampton's socialite, collects 2500/week + free rent for a ghost job, and drives a Maserati among other things.

Motherfucking top 1% :) :/

I do't care about the other stuff, I just want that ghost job.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
KyhLlAf.jpg

He'll be ready to go in 2-3 weeks apparently.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486854

Scan through the thread, I'm not going to find the specific posts by Host, but to recap he was born into old NY business money, family has been wealthy for several generations, is a Hampton's socialite, collects 2500/week + free rent for a ghost job, and drives a Maserati among other things.

Motherfucking top 1% :) :/

I aint hatin. Withouth dudes like Host who would our kind peddle our high grade recreational substances to? It aint a hookers and coke night without hookers and coke.

Now that we know Host Samurai is part of the 1%, we need to press him to host the MMA-GAF extravaganza when the Ultimate is live from Madison Square Garden.

LMFAO. I know some of these peeps. Im a Hamptons guy too and been all around the world. I just don't put up pics to brag about it.

I am in my office bored with nothing to do. Besides I already spend 2 weeks in Ibiza this summer and might go to Vegas on Thursday.

I have to work in my family's business firm. Otherwise I would be cut off. Believe me, if I wasn't coming to work everyday I would probably be partying all around the world 24/7. I know people that just chill and travel all day and party and their parents dont' cut them off. Some are heavily into drugs and are severely fucked up. My best friends sister who hasn't worked a day in her life has been in a mental hospital twice.

Look up my buddy Justin Ross Lee. He's a socialite that I party with from time to time. He jets around all year.

Yes. That's pretty much how it works. Over generations families just get richer and richer. My great grandfather had one of the biggest companies in America before he sold it and my relatives still have that money doing things with it, investing in companies, starting businesses and real estate.

My friends that have money, same thing. They get it from their family, and no, I am not one of those losers that would ever post or brag about shit on instagram on how much money I have or how sick my car is. I find that pretty embarrassing.

Justin Ross Lee. There should be YouTube videos

Off with his head.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
What a dumb decision to cancel the fight...

danawhite Dana White 1m
This pic was taken of Gustafsson today and u can't even see the cut!!! Worst decision I have EVER seen to pull fight pic.twitter.com/u5YwsxA0Pf

BG8K2TdCMAMOCdu.jpg:large

What a dumb decision to cancel the fight...

danawhite Dana White 1m
This pic was taken of Gustafsson today and u can't even see the cut!!! Worst decision I have EVER seen to pull fight pic.twitter.com/u5YwsxA0Pf

I read this morning that the cut took 3 stitches. That doesn't seem like a lot to me but what do I know.

TheNatural

My Member!
This is what happens when you bring MMA to a country that knows nothing about conflict. A paper cut gets you axed from the card.

Last show that place will get. Bring the next one to Uganda, Dana. Those fuckers can appreciate a good bloodbath.

VASPER

Banned
I would be worried that cut would open up in a fight and i don't want to see these guys fight if we consider Gus a contender.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Is there less bad mma these days? We need to resurrect BAD.

'BAD 103: 511 anyone fucking with your chicken wings'

Just watched last night's episode. That Uriah Hall is one scary dude. Nothing against the other guys but I'm hoping its Uriah vs Josh in the finale.

Also, is it weird for a white guy with a shaved head to say "Stay black" to a black guy? Felt wrong to me but I'm beta when it comes to race relations.

Is there less bad mma these days? We need to resurrect BAD.

'BAD 103: 511 anyone fucking with your chicken wings'

This coming weekend is great for Bad MMA™. One FC (featuring bad mma legend Jens Pulver) and Invicta.

Just watched last night's episode. That Uriah Hall is one scary dude. Nothing against the other guys but I'm hoping its Uriah vs Josh in the finale.

Also, is it weird for a white guy with a shaved head to say "Stay black" to a black guy? Felt wrong to me but I'm beta when it comes to race relations.

It was weird, and corny and laughable and stupid and cringe worthy.

It was weird, and corny and laughable and stupid and cringe worthy.
There was probably some previous conversation that never got shown which makes this make more sense, like some running joke or something that never showed up in the show.

Uriah should've came back with "Stay White" since its his last name and all, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom