• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
1.gif

Not a member of either GAF community, just a MMA-GAF lurker.

Join us friend. We're friendly!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Cheers friends. Despite constantly being under threat of banishment to the gulags, this thread's more entertaining than most UFC cards.

What? friend you are mistaken. There is never any back seat moderation in this thread. The gulags are yours if you make them so.

Cheers friends. Despite constantly being under threat of banishment to the gulags, this thread's more entertaining than most UFC cards.

Snitches get stitches here bro, no worries.

MMa-gaf
Kpop-gaf
Trance-gaf

all the game of thrones gaf
walking-dead gaf.

Someone outside our circle mentioned us, I'm genuinely surprised.

On second thought he mentioned KPOP-gaf, so he's probably one of jerry's bros.

Stick around friend, and post in the pocket like you have no alt account to fall back on.
We can't all be as badass as LP, posting with reckless abandon. To survive you have to post with a gameplan like Carlos Conduit.

But Heel seriously, do that avatar thing we discussed.

I leave for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. Can't we all get along? Soccer and mma are the only sports worth watching. We should embrace both sports.

Good day for bad mma today - UFC (over half the roster I never heard of) and Invicta.

Heel - you bought your wolf ticket to Invicta already playboy?

EDIT: Wait? What? Invicta was last night? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Wilbur

Banned
I leave for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. Can't we all get along? Soccer and mma are the only sports worth watching. We should embrace both sports.

Good day for bad mma today - UFC (over half the roster I never heard of) and Invicta.

Heel - you bought your wolf ticket to Invicta already playboy?

We should just hate on Benfica. None of us put Lambda on ignore, that post was too fucking good. I love him. I want him back.

Also Maklershed, Jeff misses you.

We should just hate on Benfica. None of us put Lambda on ignore, that post was too fucking good. I love him. I want him back.

Also Maklershed, Jeff misses you.

Fuck yeah, let's hate on Benfica.

You readin L.P? Benfica fucking sucks. Benfica é merda, é UMA GANDA MERDA

She has no ass, and that's a pitty (and weird because I mean...you can build an ass girl, you don't have to be born with it). But she does the whole "slut" look so much justice, I just wanna get up in there and just hmmm

Gotta love that look.

Prelims starting in 2 minutes. I hope Abedi can straighten himself out. I really thought he was gonna be a straight up killer like Uriah Hall but he's been pretty unimpressive so far.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Prelims starting in 2 minutes. I hope Abedi can straighten himself out. I really thought he was gonna be a straight up killer like Uriah Hall but he's been pretty unimpressive so far.

Dude got destroyed in both his fights so far. I remember there was a lot of hype about him.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
As both an Overeem and (The) Rangers fan, I'm not really in the best of places during this Football GAF invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom