• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousasi's knee was jacked up prior to fight. Dana said if Mousasi tried to clear it with the UFC doctors the fight would have been off for sure. Dude needs surgery.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury is one of my favorite gaffers. No joke. I still remember the time I got him to google Japanese Pink films in the Movie thread.

Fuck that was a beautiful moment. Couldn't take my fingers out my butt for three weeks, so kawaii

Dat Inflatable Sex Doll of the Wastelands. More muscles moved in just my shaft than in any of these jabroni fighter's biceps /ontopic

Fuck that was a beautiful moment. Couldn't take my fingers out my butt for three weeks, so kawaii

Dat Inflatable Sex Doll of the Wastelands. More muscles moved in just my shaft than in any of these jabroni fighter's biceps /ontopic

I will never forgot that page and the time we spent talking together. Now here is a banana for you.

SYZEj5A.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
decent morning of fights. pickett easton was awesome. loved watching pearson kill little randy. brimage fucking sucks (always has) - but mcgregor looked pretty legit. and filthy lawlor with a miracle. lastly, gegard lay n praying on the feet to coast to a win against a nobody with the gsp-jab.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Video game charity and kick starters summed up. It's like when you get pissed off at how gullible old people are for falling for Nigerian scammers. Gamers are even worse than old people.

100/200 pages. Doesn't someone have to make another OT?

OT 5
Present Wolf Tickets at gate
That MMA Shit (From boxing)

We're only halfway there, Cheesy. It's 20,000 posts.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw Mousasi's performance as GSP-esque. He just completely trolled GSP afterwards when he admitted it was lay-and-pray on the feet.

pulga

Banned
Is this where the budo is hiding

Edit: looooool MMA GAF wants to switch OTs at a mere 10,000 posts. So cute <3

Video game charity and kick starters summed up. It's like when you get pissed off at how gullible old people are for falling for Nigerian scammers. Gamers are even worse than old people.

100/200 pages. Doesn't someone have to make another OT?

OT 5
Present Wolf Tickets at gate
That MMA Shit (From boxing)

200 pages only if you're using 100 posts per page.

I'm waiting for Evil Dead to start. Rolled to see this shit by myself because my friends are bitchmade.
Check out this unintentionally hilarious user review from metacritic:

This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. All the parts that were supposed to be scary we're funny and were the stupidest things I have ever seen. Don't waste your money or time on this horrible film. This movie should be a comedy because of how bad it is.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Fuck, I completely forgot about the Glory card since I was not home to watch it. Did not expect what happened to Ghita, damn it.

Hey MMA-GAF, not sure if this is at all relevant to your interests, but Kazushi Sakuraba got his elbow dislocated by Yuji Nagata on the NJPW iPPV a couple of hours ago. Tried to roll out of a backdrop driver!

Also, Bob Sapp & Akebono were throwing bombs at each other in an 8-man tag earlier in the show, a singles match between the two might be on the table for the near future.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Hey MMA-GAF, not sure if this is at all relevant to your interests, but Kazushi Sakuraba got his elbow dislocated by Yuji Nagata on the NJPW iPPV a couple of hours ago. Tried to roll out of a backdrop driver!

Also, Bob Sapp & Akebono were throwing bombs at each other in an 8-man tag earlier in the show, a singles match between the two might be on the table for the near future.
This sounds far more interesting than a Greg Mousasi fight. And yes, this is absolutely relevant to our interests thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom