• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacGregor vs Brimage:

162668_o.gif

Do you see what you guys have done with all the insular jokes? We've got a perfectly good bad-card of MMA and the thread is littered with references to a sport whose fans engage in more combat than the athletes do. For shame MMA-Gaf.

dc89

Budō is a Japanese term describing martial ways. Literally translated it means the Way of War.

Sweet!

Edit: Oh shit. I'm late in this thread too. :lololol When footyGAF see this... :(

I had no idea Schilt did MMA too. I only know him from K1. We Dutchies are quite good at that.

He was on the receiving end of one of the most violent beatings I've ever seen. Look for Semmy Schilt vs Sergei Kharitonov.

Edit: Saki vs Ghita gif.

ioqIHi5FJr0WG.gif

Yep, a foot height advantage and big weight difference means he is screwed. In the meantime I think they will match up Sp*ng vs Ghita to determine who gets the next title shot after Schilt likely beats Saki.

They fought last year, Saki's best strike was a kick to schilt's butt after the first(I think) round ended.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
They should book Machida vs Mousasi. Imagine it. It would have the potential to be the most boring fight in UFC history.

It would be like one of the fights from old samurai movies.

Using their budo, they would both face off against each other and run through the whole fight in their heads.... strikes, counters, throws etc etc for 15 minutes. At the end after never having raised an arm they would look at each other knowingly and smirk for they just took part in the greatest fight in history.

Joe would compliment them on their Samurai spirit.

Can't believe Fersis hasn't chimed in on Gegard's UFC debut..

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND FERSIS GET A HOLD OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER SO WE CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Can't believe Fersis hasn't chimed in on Gegard's UFC debut..

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND FERSIS GET A HOLD OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER SO WE CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS
First MMA fight ive seen in a while.

MOUSASI DA GAWD!
Best boxing in the UFC for sure, he fought a really smart fight keepin' the distance and (OMG!) stuffing the takedowns.

-__- <- MOUSASI

They should book Machida vs Mousasi. Imagine it. It would have the potential to be the most boring fight in UFC history.
It would be a very technical fight indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom