• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it seems as if his intention was to say that her intention to fight women was all those things.. but it's worded horribly and the UFC had to make an example out of someone.

The lesson should be if you have no employable skills and haven't been taking promo lessons from Sonnen, just keep your mouth shut about anything not relating to beating up your opponent.

Though I doubt Mitrione would've had a fight soon anyways.

agrajag

Banned
not exactly PC, but i didn't read that as him calling her a disgusting freak because shes transgendered, but because she "lied" on her "license to beat up women".

<-- matt mitrione defense force

I don't entirely disagree with him, I'm not sure if she should be allowed to fight women either. But he's stupid if he thought the UFC wouldn't punish him for expressing his thoughts in the way that he did as a public figure and employee of the UFC. Truly living up to his name.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536784

0056_2nuqw.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Brother Heel, any idea on when the M-1 card starts? I missed all the Badness after Bellator this weekend because of going out and work. Since it's in Russia, the timezone difference might actually be favorable to me for once.

Former welterweight champion Matt Hughes has also been critical of Fox, simply referring to her as an "it" during a UFC 158 Q&A session.

UFC Vice President of Athletic Development and Government Relations Matt Hughes

Can't find the video anymore.

muddream

Banned
"Women are built to be held down by the stronger male monkey--and and and, women are built for carrying babies and doing work and whatever other..."

hahaha

"or what about a crazy dude that wants to beat the shit out of chicks, so he gets his dick chopped off...I mean, that's not outside the realm of possibility"

Yeah, like killer whales collectively deciding to be nice to humans after WW2.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
In case anyone's interested, here's a video diary type thing of Reza Madadi traing for the MJ fight. A friend's production company made it. It's in Swedish tho.

Ep 1

Ep 2

Ep 3

Tito Ortiz broke his hand on his Forrest Griffin's face and chipped a shin bone checking his kicks -- and he did it all with a ruptured disc in his neck just nine weeks after knee surgery

I can no longer tell what's parody.

"Tito Ortiz broke his hand on his Forrest Griffin's face and chipped a shin bone checking his kicks -- and he did it all with a ruptured disc in his neck just nine weeks after knee surgery"

What a warrior.

Heel

- Brock Lesnar was knocked out cold after a knee from Triple H about five minutes into their WrestleMania 29 match. There is speculation that Lesnar suffered a concussion and kept going.

2 weeks of sprawl and HHH would take the strap off Cain.

Heel

Bad MMA highlight from M-1: Deuce Garner just went for a TD and snapped a ring rope. They're standing around in the ring as they try to fix it.

bone_and_sinew

I'm glad Kenny Garner was able to stall the fight since I had to leave for a semi-urgent matter.

edit: and now he's LnPing

bone_and_sinew

Before being a Blackzillian, Reem was already partying in Holland as seen by his Reem doc. Coming here is escalating things quite a bit.

muddream

Banned
Having previously left Golden Glory, Xtreme Couture and the Blackzillians in utter disappointment, Alistair Overeem now enters Mike's Gym in search of the elusive treadmill.

brentech

Seems like Uriah Hall might be a force in the UFC, one way or another. He just beasts out when he really wants to. A special athlete.
Still haven't seen too much of his ground game, but he seemed to take care of himself when it did get there. Otherwise he has a good sprawl and good balance.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
wow, tuf was awesome. both fights. uriah appears to be the most talented guy on tuf yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom