• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I'm not impressed, Dana selling wolf tickets. Almost lost a round to a scared puppy, this guy is gonna crash and burn when he stops being put against scrubs. Watch.

Wolf tickets indeed. His opponent was too scared to get within 7 feet of him for 3.5~4 minutes, and he did nothing to close the gap.

Does Uriah have what it takes to be a champ?
I honestly don't think so. He seems as surprised as everyone else is when he knocks the shit out of someone. He has no killer instinct. Maybe if he doesn't get embarassed on Saturday (I think he will probably win, but who knows... his dudebro opponent should have lost the semi but managed to get past the other dudebro because the other dudebro drank his own Koolaid with that "I am the top seed of the universe" routine) someone who is actually a vicious striker can take him under his wing and feed him a beef heart or force him torture a forest creature or something and turn him into a death dealer. Right now, I think he is about as dangerous as my sister's pug.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Qekudkh.jpg

Was watching that Dark Sould 2 vid, and I see Gilbert has an asian brother that is a translator.

Wilbur

Banned
Wagwan my budo cunt brothers
Heel. Wassup playboy? How dem swans looking? You go girl.

Reminder that Benfica will be playing Newcastle tomorrow night, 8 o clock here in Britain time. Be there for the Silence of the Lambdas.

Enjoy your naked men fights.

I
Know
I
Will

brentech

I honestly don't think so. He seems as surprised as everyone else is when he knocks the shit out of someone. He has no killer instinct. Maybe if he doesn't get embarassed on Saturday (I think he will probably win, but who knows... his dudebro opponent should have lost the semi but managed to get past the other dudebro because the other dudebro drank his own Koolaid with that "I am the top seed of the universe" routine) someone who is actually a vicious striker can take him under his wing and feed him a beef heart or force him torture a forest creature or something and turn him into a death dealer. Right now, I think he is about as dangerous as my sister's pug.

If you watched the whole season, he mentions on a few occasions that he has some confidence issues related to his childhood and be bullied and such.
He's not surprised when he knocks someone out, but he does feel bad. That first vicious KO when in the house, he seemed really concerned for the guy.

I don't think it's a lack of killer instinct because he pounced on Bubba and finished him off without hesitation. It's just that he actually has remorse after the fight.

Just needs to believe in himself more.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought we were budo bros. astro and heel are the only ones that love me.

Question. What's the difference between MMA and UFC

Heel

Reminder that Benfica will be playing Newcastle tomorrow night, 8 o clock here in Britain time. Be there for the Silence of the Lambdas.

I
Know
I
Will

I'll be there in full kit, cunt!

I
Know
I
Will

Oh we should do nerdchat. It's gonna be gud.

brentech

Bubba McDaniel vs Gilbert Smith: The fight to see who gets to have at least one UFC win before they're cut.
Lol, yea. Bubba talks a big game, but doesn't show much at all. Seemed to totally buckle under the pressure of the show, but it's hard to say he'd be any better under any other circumstances.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Why is Heel functioning as MMA-GAF's ambassador when he's the reason we have X-Pac heat from the rest of GAF? I nominate Plywood to take his place.

Good chance Rory gets knocked out there.

Bookmarked so you can apologize to Rory and Firas after Ellenburger gets crushed.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
If you watched the whole season, he mentions on a few occasions that he has some confidence issues related to his childhood and be bullied and such.
He's not surprised when he knocks someone out, but he does feel bad. That first vicious KO when in the house, he seemed really concerned for the guy.

I don't think it's a lack of killer instinct because he pounced on Bubba and finished him off without hesitation. It's just that he actually has remorse after the fight.

Just needs to believe in himself more.

I've watched the whole season, though I honestly forgot the bullying story.

Wilbur

Banned
Catastrophe resolved.

We pooled our budos. Knocked our dicks together. Survived.

We live to fight another day.

We couldn't have done this without MMA-GAF. Kept me erect during the dark times.

Catastrophe resolved.

We pooled our budos. Knocked our dicks together. Survived.

We live to fight another day.

We couldn't have done this without MMA-GAF. Kept me erect during the dark times.

All it took was the sacrifice of virgin blood.

What have you become Footy Gaf...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Oh Uncle Dana...
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...as-no-point-in-mitriones-fallon-fox-interview

"It ended up being a nightmare for him," he said. "What was the point of doing that interview? There was no point in it. Now, it's caused him a bunch of headaches and problems and caused us a bunch of headaches and problems for no reason whatsoever.

"He had just fought; he wouldn't fight again for another few months, and he's still over there enjoying himself in Sweden. What was the point of doing that interview? What was the upside in that interview? There was none."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom