• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

lol@Joakim playing while obviously hurt, right in front of Young Rose who is sitting there thinking about Adidas and shit.

What is the word in Chicago, vio-friend? Does anyone still defend Young Rose other than Coach Thibodeau?

Vio-Lence

Banned
only guys that I know that are supportive of Rose are that fake ass chicago guy Michael Wilbon and young stan chamber. i think the rank and file is sick and tired of his diva act.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Vocal minority who bash Rose while the majority are apathetic since the Bulls aren't winning anything either way. Everyone will go back to stanning when he plays again.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Vocal minority who bash Rose while the majority are apathetic since the Bulls aren't winning anything either way. Everyone will go back to stanning when he plays again.

This week needs to end, because for a minute I thought you were talking about Pete Rose.

dream

Unless, of course, Young Rose realized that he has lost his first step for good and is now a poor man's Russell Westbrook who will be playing backup for Nate Robinson.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0440_nujg7.gif

Heel

For those who missed it live, allow me to document a moment of Bad MMA magic.

Gracie Mag: The day a drop of glue ended a MMA fight in Brazil

During the break, the organizers noted that one of the advertisements pasted on top of the cage was loosening. In order to repair the sticker, a member of staff applied plastic superglue on it but, unfortunately, a drop of superglue fell in the eye of Carlos Lobo, who was sitting just below the sticker, receiving instructions from the corner.

Once the superglue fell in his eye, the athlete, thinking it was vaseline, rubbed his hand to remove it, and it glued his eyelids, preventing the athlete to open his right eye.

mma_carlosalbertolobo_cola_anahissa_300.jpg

Video here.

TheNatural

My Member!
Looks like we got a much needed DB Kap. Dunno if the trade up was necessary or he would have fallen to 31. Either way, front office has been money every year under Harbaugh.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Like everything in life, it's down to degrees. Abs and even some muscle looks hot on a chick up to a certain point. Same thing with those thick chicks.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
concur. i can see the appeal of fitness chicks with big fake tits, but there is a line where they are no longer appealing.

Cyborg, Chyna, and <banned meme> being the case in point here.

I love strong/athletic women. The second they hit the juice is a fucking tragedy.

muddream

Banned
As a rule of thumb, it's always good to ask yourself whether that woman your attracted to looks like Dominick Cruz with a wig and whether the wig is really that important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom