• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The last guy I fought, Josh Thomson, he was scared shitless when I was fighting him. It's unbelievable how scared he was in there. He was running for his life. He was making women noises when I was fighting him. He was making bitch ass lady sounds and that's not bullshit. I'm not here talking shit on him, this is reality. He was making woman sounds. He was running out of the clinch. I hit him in the face and he was going "Oh, oh, ehh" making woman sounds I've never even heard out of a man before during a fight. I'm hearing his corner telling him to smile and I'm like, "Yeah, smile motherfucker" and not a single smile came out of his mouth. He had a look of panic the whole fight. You have to be in there to fight these guys to know that. This is how it went. I've seen him in other fights, he was smiling at the other guy, bouncing around. He didn't have no time for that against me. He was frantic and trying not to get his ass whooped.

Nate Diaz, ladies and gentlemen.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Nate Diaz, ladies and gentlemen.

josh-thomson.gif

That is going to haunt him for the rest of his life. He got his shit pushed in by a pretty man.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
josh-thomson.gif

That is going to haunt him for the rest of his life. He got his shit pushed in by a pretty man.
It's a shame Josh Thomson is always injured, he's everything you'd want in a 155er and could've been a star. Even though he's a pretty boy he's likeable because he's not a phony and he scraps with no regards to his or his opponent's safety.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
It's a shame Josh Thomson is always injured, he's everything you'd want in a 155er and could've been a star. Even though he's a pretty boy he's likeable because he's not a phony and he scraps with no regards to his or his opponent's safety.

He still can be. Imo he should be ranked top 5. Its not like he has any permanent damage either. As long as they dont give him too many cans and waste his time he should be in the mix.

Nate got beat so bad his fucking brother threw in the fucking towel and he has the nerve to talk all this shit?

And I thought he was the smart Diaz.

bone_and_sinew

He still can be. Imo he should be ranked top 5. Its not like he has any permanent damage either. As long as they dont give him too many cans and waste his time he should be in the mix.
For sure he's top 5 now and if I'm Joe Silver, I put him on as many FOX cards as I can and in guaranteed scraps with the likes of Anthony Pettis, Eddie Alvarez, Jim Miller, Cowboy Cerrone etc...

Dysun

Cain vs Bigfoot 2 is an even bigger squash match and some ppl are excited for it.
Heavyweight division is such a joke, can't believe we have to see this shit again. 2 fights ago he legit got murdered in the middle of the ring
Fuckin Overeem and his cycles

Gonna watch Iron Man 3 at the cinema today. Apparently it's pretty much an action comedy movie that non comic book fans love, so I think it's gonna be better than I expected from the previews.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Gonna watch Iron Man 3 at the cinema today. Apparently it's pretty much an action comedy movie that non comic book fans love, so I think it's gonna be better than I expected from the previews.

There's stronger odds on Sonnen KO'ing Jones than you liking that movie.

dream

I agree with La Bamba. Punk is articulate, white, and handsome in the best of ways. I think he could be the biggest crossover star in the Ultimate.

dream

I still can't believe I was lambasted by the Nintendo contingent for suggesting that it's undignified for the CEO of a global, publicly traded company to do shit like this:

ignj0aqhktrhdseurymiunh.gif

bone_and_sinew

Friends, I strongly recommend animal shelters as a place to pick up women. I just went to one since I found a kitten in my garage and got the number of the hottest chick there. I almost wanted to keep that kitten since it drew the attention of every single woman (both staff and non-staff) in the place.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Fuck that. I dont want an emotionally deranged animal at the foot of my bed as im sleeping. May i suggest funerals or off track betting places as plausible alternatives?

bone_and_sinew

May i suggest funerals or off track betting places as plausible alternatives?
Off-track betting places here are...ew, just ew. I wouldn't want a skeeze from one of those depressing, dead holes. Funeral? Interesting, I had never considered that.

It's great. People are saying Chael can win and take Bones down. LOL

This is why I love Bones' weigh ins more than any other fighter, because once you see them eye to eye everyone realizes how much bigger he is than his opponents and how fucked they are. Rashad looked like his kid brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom