• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
In other news...

3eyIkEQ.jpg

Heel

UFC 159's Jon Jones: Mitrione is a 'scumbag'

UFC 159's Jon Jones: Sonnen isn't making $10 million, Mitrione is a 'scumbag'

Earlier this month Mitrione called Fox a "lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak" for fighting females. Jones said Mitrione, whose UFC-mandated suspension was short-lived and will return this summer at UFC on FX 8, is a "scumbag" due to his remarks.

"I think he's terrible for that," Jones said. "It's ridiculous. I think Fallon Fox, that's a strong person. Despite what the person has been through in their life, that's a strong person. I'm a fan of that person because of what they've gone through and what they're willing to go through.

"People like Matt Mitrione are scumbags. He's a scumbag. I don't care if he's off suspension or doesn't fight again. He's a ridiculous person."

Jones said he believes in freedom of speech but that being a "decent" person should trump all.

"He needs to shut his mouth," Jones said. "That's how I feel about that kid. He's scum."

lol Jon Jones is perhaps the most filtered athlete in the sport since Mr. SP. Is it a woman or not, Jonny?

Looks like we've got his first heavyweight fight if Matt is even around next year.

Yo heel today is burger day bra. Gonna make a nice spicy avacado chutney Mm MMM..its gonna be slap Cumbr's mama good. (sorry cumbr)

Sounds damn good.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Last card was awesome.
It was until the last two fights. One was boring and the other was a controversial decision. A card doesn't have to be entirely bad to leave a bad taste: see every recent GSP card that was awesome until his fight killed all the card's momentum.

It was until the last two fights. One was boring and the other was a controversial decision. A card doesn't have to be entirely bad to leave a bad taste: see every recent GSP card that was awesome until his fight killed all the card's momentum.
Main event wasn't bad though. So a card that had 8 finishes gets negated cause of one bad fight and another fight that was really close? Come on

Heel

Much like Natch after a sip of beer, UFC on FOX has left me with nothing but a yucky taste in my mouth.

Gil is linear lightweight champion of the world he shocked.

dream

"We had a great conversation with Dominick," White said on Thursday from Madison Square Garden, where the organization held a press event to publicize this weekend's UFC 159. "He's good, he's feeling healthy. He's training again. He's going to keep his title and when he comes back, he'll defend it.

White could not offer any timetable on a timeline for Cruz to return to the octagon, except to say, "When he calls me and says he's ready."

Really.

I guess it's good to be handsome, articulate, and white.

dream

Dominator Cruz, to his credit, tried to earn his keep by working as an analyst on Ultimate Tonight. Up until recently, Young Rose wouldn't even sit on the bench with his teammates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom