• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
BTW changed he avatar back, just for you Astro, since you feel so strongly about it. Keeping in mind though, originally it was an 80's band bet BTW - which I didn't care either way what Heel came up with because I'm not a teeth gnashing pool of acidic negativity. Or the fact he refused to put anything up after months of talking in Silva-Sonnen II and I put my account up, pro bono. But of course you wouldn't know about that because you're piling on and only have been here like a month to know anything about that.

I don't care what my avatar is, I didn't say one day, 'oh gee Fedor is pissing me off.' Just wanted to tout the championship I've been nuts about for two months now in the other thread.

BTW changed he avatar back, just for you Astro, since you feel so strongly about it. Keeping in mind though, originally it was an 80's band bet BTW - which I didn't care either way what Heel came up with because I'm not a teeth gnashing pool of acidic negativity. Or the fact he refused to put anything up after months of talking in Silva-Sonnen II and I put my account up, pro bono. But of course you wouldn't know about that because you're piling on and only have been here like a month to know anything about that.

I don't care what my avatar is, I didn't say one day, 'oh gee Fedor is pissing me off.' Just wanted to tout the championship I've been nuts about for two months now in the other thread.

your original post was from the heart, why edit it, Natch?

TheNatural

My Member!
Here's a hundred words on how I don't care.

LOL. Nevermind. It shouldn't be rational with you acidic fucks. Fuck you guys.

You guys have fallen off the deep end in acidity. I can already see Heel quoting me going "dur hur here's what snatch said." Used to be you could talk MMA with a touch of sarcasm, now it's bitch about mods, bitch about other threads, bitch about letting new people in the chat, bitch, bitch, bitch. You guys are like a bunch of 80 year old women. Which also describes the quality of pussy you alphas talk about pulling.

I'm going out like it started. Anderson is GOAT, he bitch slapped Sonnen, and the same people bitching about his 'wolf tickets' were buying his shit he would actually win last year. It's only a scheme after he got exposed and how wrong everyone was that he would do shit to Anderson. Right Heel?

GSP is a fight ducking SOB who doesn't want a piece of Anderson because he knows he'll get slaughtered. Matt Serra's pillow fists put him in a casket it and he's been fighting defensive ever since. Anderson would bury him worse than the Expos franchise.

PRIDE sucks, Fedor sucks, he got bitchslapped in the B feds because he wasn't fighting novelty fights, just like the rest of PRIDE. The real reason PRIDE fans fell in love with it wasn't because of great fighters, it was because of being closet JPOP fans and being nostalgic about sitting up at 3 in the AM trying to play some Li Po Ki JRPG while watching it.

And I never once needed a box of Kleenex to play some medieval RPG with a pretty waterfall. Or for another reason to watch some 15 year old gymnast.

Anderson = GOAT.

Diaz-camp-allegations.jpg

Rack me. I'm out.

You guys have fallen off the deep end in acidity. I can already see Heel quoting me going "dur hur here's what snatch said." Used to be you could talk MMA with a touch of sarcasm, now it's bitch about mods, bitch about other threads, bitch about letting new people in the chat, bitch, bitch, bitch. You guys are like a bunch of 80 year old women. Which also describes the quality of pussy you alphas talk about pulling.

I'm going out like it started. Anderson is GOAT, he bitch slapped Sonnen, and the same people bitching about his 'wolf tickets' were buying his shit he would actually win last year. It's only a scheme after he got exposed and how wrong everyone was that he would do shit to Anderson. Right Heel?

GSP is a fight ducking SOB who doesn't want a piece of Anderson because he knows he'll get slaughtered. Matt Serra's pillow fists put him in a casket it and he's been fighting defensive ever since. Anderson would bury him worse than the Expos franchise.

PRIDE sucks, Fedor sucks, he got bitchslapped in the B feds because he wasn't fighting novelty fights, just like the rest of PRIDE. The real reason PRIDE fans fell in love with it wasn't because of great fighters, it was because of being closet JPOP fans and being nostalgic about sitting up at 3 in the AM trying to play some Li Po Ki JRPG while watching it.

And I never once needed a box of Kleenex to play some medieval RPG with a pretty waterfall. Or for another reason to watch some 15 year old gymnast.

Anderson = GOAT.

Rack me. I'm out.

All of this because you did not care about your avatar, amazing.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole

Anderson = GOAT.

Rack me. I'm out.

But tell us what you really think.

How long till this crapfest starts.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Anderson = GOAT.

http://www.titocouture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Diaz-camp-allegations.jpg[/img

Rack me. I'm out.[/QUOTE]
In other words...

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/op02Zkp.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
TheNatural said:

Anderson = GOAT.

quality post. goodbye sweet prince, you will be missed.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Now that Jones is going to be out for at least 6-10 months minimum due to that toe injury, I'd love to see Daniel Cormier for a title match. Doubtful, but that's the match I want to see most.

As for the rest of the division, I'd be surprised if the UFC named a #1 contender right now. Perhaps Gustafsson or Machida could be named #1 contender if they win their next match. Here is how I'd like to see the division play out while Jones is injured.

Machida vs Phil Davis (if Machida can't beat Davis, then he has nothing for a rematch against Jones)
Gustafsson v Mousasi
Bader v Rich Franklin
Rua/Nogueria v Teixeira/Te Huna (I know that Teixeira won't fight Lil Nog, but I don't expect Lil Nog to win)
Manuwa v Hamill
Wanderlei Silva v Forrest Griffin (brawl waiting to happen)
Hendo/Evans v Silva/Griffin

Also, the UFC should go out and sign Jan Błachowicz from KSW. He's 9-1 in his last 10 matches, only 30, 6'2" and has already beaten ex-UFC scrubs such as Houston Alexander, Sokoudjou, Goran Relic, and others. He trains with Dominick Cruz and Phil Davis from time to time, too.

While they are at it, they should also sign Linton Vassell. 6-0 since the start of 2011. 6'4" and 29 years old. Recently beat Zelg Galesic.

Other Light-heavyweight prospects or fighters to pay attention to that are not in Bellator:
1 - Tyrone *****
2 - Anthony Johnson (already has a name
3 - Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (will face Jason Jones in the near future)
4 - Jason Jones
5 - Max Nunes (undefeated prospect, only 24. 10-0)
6 - Hans Stringer (fought Attila Vegh to a draw at the age of 23 in 2011. 6'2" fighter that is 8-1-1 in the last 10. )

The UFC hasn't done an Ultimate Fighter with light-heavyweights since Bader won it in 2008, so perhaps it's time to give the division another go for the show. That show turned out decent with Bader, Jimmo (never made it into the house), Vinny, Soszynski, and Lawlor.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Give Gus Hendo after he knocks out Evans. See what Gus is really made of.

As much as I want Hendo to beat Evans, I foresee Evans grinding out a controversial split decision in his favor. Evans had 5 of his past 6 matches go to decision, while half of Henderson's past 6 have gone to decision. I'm guessing his camp will want him to do his best at imitating a mixture of Jake Shields and Machida. Although, Evans may come into this match and show that he has nothing left to offer if his last two matches are any evidence of his loss of a fighting spirit.

Vio-Lence

Banned
best part of the post fight presser was Chael calling out Anderson and Jones for not fighting each other, than Uncle Dana selling wolf tickets saying Silver did call tonight. You know Serpentine Silver called begging for the Slippery Georges fight after seeing Jones thrash Shale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom