• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oculus has bomb written all over it. people bitch about fuckin glasses for 3D, imagine when they see this:

oculus-rift-0113-de.jpg

Heel

I think the concept of "being in a game" is way too appealing compared to "looking at a game" on a screen. Occulus Rift may not be the answer, but I think it's an inevitability.

We're talking about a world where the Wii wand and Kinect caught on. Package some goggles in the box and it'll be a system seller.

How can Mir not be Top Three on any list of that nature, friend?

Honestly I think he knows exactly what he's doing so I have to knock him down a few pegs. And with that said he must be a master of his trade, because I love seeing the dude lose...lol.

I think the concept of "being in a game" is way too appealing compared to "looking at a game" on a screen. Occulus Rift may not be the answer, but I think it's an inevitability.

We're talking about a world where the Wii wand and Kinect caught on. Package some goggles in the box and it'll be a system seller.

Wii and Kinect were much more social experiences, and were much easier to show off.

Heel

and soon after they died. it's fads, bro. like how everyone was on 3D's dick after Avatar and now no one gives a shit.

Do you think we're going to be looking at screens forever? I highly doubt it.

In its current form I see it as somewhat of a novelty, but when you reach the point where you don't have this clunky thing on your head the concept is legitimate.

Being completely immersed inside a 3D world is something worth shooting for and not a fad idea. They're onto something for sure IMO.

Wii and Kinect were much more social experiences, and were much easier to show off.

I think demo stations will sell the hell out of that thing. That said, developer support is key and they'd need to get it into as many hands as possible on consoles.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The hardware needs to be streamlined down to something like Google Glass if they want it to take off. That bulky mess above has no chance.

Heel

It's nothing more than a enthusiast novelty if they try to sell it on PC for hundreds of dollars.

Make it an integral part of a console and its games, bundled at launch at a loss and you're onto something.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
even Google Glass looks ridiculous. it's gonna take off when it gets to contact lenses size.

Google Glass looks ridiculous to wear in public, yeah. As a video game peripheral to use in the house? Meh.

Fuck the contact lense idea. I'm not putting an electronic device directly on my eye. Just a mental thing for me, I have a line and that would be it.

TheNatural

My Member!
Google Glass looks ridiculous to wear in public, yeah. As a video game peripheral to use in the house? Meh.

Fuck the contact lense idea. I'm not putting an electronic device directly on my eye. Just a mental thing for me, I have a line and that would be it.

I heard Fedor is going to be sponsoring Google Glass in Russia. Instead of a glass electronic eye peripheral, they're designing one that fits directly on the jaw.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Friends, I strongly recommend animal shelters as a place to pick up women. I just went to one since I found a kitten in my garage and got the number of the hottest chick there. I almost wanted to keep that kitten since it drew the attention of every single woman (both staff and non-staff) in the place.

STD clinics.

Because you know the girls are fuckin'. Hell you even get free rubbers too.

Probably going to miss most of 159 tomorrow since we're mixing this NBC Hatfields & McCoys pilot.. Gonna try and catch as much as I can in nerd chat if y'all know what I mean.

TheNatural

My Member!
Too late Heel, no ban from you.

andersonvandam1.gif

Like Vince McMahon, my creation has been destroyed by a bunch of bitter no life crybabies, SMH.

No hespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom