• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
For UFC 159 I was happy to see that the UFC women's 135 is 3/3 for finishes. Sure, two of those fights were squash matches, (Ronda/Carmouche & McMann/Gaff) but Cat v. Tate was an awesome scrap no matter how you try to spin it.

I'm more upset that Mark Hunt isn't getting a title shot if he beats Junior Dos Santos than Roy Nelson being told he won't get one now. I had a dream that Mark Hunt would take on Bigfoot Silva for the UFC belt, dammit, and Dan White took that away from me!

If Hunt puts JDS' head in the front row you better believe Dana will book that Championship fight in a hurry. Strike while hype train is rolling with the wolf tickets. Or something.....

muddream

Banned
I can see JDS out pointing Hunt, but I don't see him finishing the fight *with a (T)KO*. Sub is a possibility.

Having a great chin doesn't mean the fight won't be stopped when someone is raining down punches from mount and you're countering it by looking fat & useless.

JDS is gonna tool Hunt folks, you guys high on PRIDE meth.

PRIDE and DREAM Hunt sucked relatively.

UFC Hunt is fuckawesome.

Also, what LP said.

I'm expecting a JDS win myself but I don't see it being an easy one unless he utilizes his never-before-seen-in-the-octagon super sekrit BJJ submission skills.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Everytime I see a Glory card on the calendar I'm pleasantly surprised. That it's on Friday and not Saturday makes it even more so.

Heel

Everytime I see a Glory card on the calendar I'm pleasantly surprised. That it's on Friday and not Saturday makes it even more so.

You know what, I just realized that's May 3rd in Tokyo. That means Thursday night in the U.S. at 10 PM pacific according to their countdown clock.

Plus it's rebroadcasting Sunday on TV. Sounds good to me.

terms of the av bet:

if Hunt wins by KO or sub, you wear an avatar of my choosing for 2 months.

if JDS wins by anything, even a thumb to the eye, you choose mine for 2 months.

do we have a deal?

0023_k6at.gif

Done.

vitorbelfort-ericmartinez-mundoboxing-3.jpg

Dat horsemeat.

It seems impossible for your to out-budo LP at this stage, but let's hear your offer.

I'm just jumping on the avatar bet bandwagon, seems to be popular among the kids nowadays. How about you brand me with whatever you want(as long as it's not bannable) for a month if JDS wins, two months if he wins by (T)KO?

Heel

UFC.TV picked up some interesting stuff from alternate mics at UFC 159

http://vimeo.com/65083266

00:00 – Hot mic catches event staff calling UFC gay
00:59 – Don’t boo Sara McMann
01:12 – ELBOWS
01:38 – Same event staff give their thoughts on chick fights
01:59 – Sheila Gaff flashing in the cage
02:02 – Michael Bisping hypes himself up backstage, talks shit on Belcher
02:33 – Bisping doesn’t want any fucking water
02:42 – Don’t make eye contact with Johnny Cash
03:00 – Jerry Rips debuts
03:06 – Jon Jones prays for unfair advantage before his fight
03:53 – Greg Jackson talks to Jon after the fight
04:27 – Jon Jones notices his broken toe

Jerry rips. Never forget.

Fifty

Has anyone suggested a actual reason who yelled that and/or why they did it? Was it some photographer goofing off? A cornerman?

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
PRIDE and DREAM Hunt sucked relatively.

UFC Hunt is fuckawesome.

Also, what LP said.

I'm expecting a JDS win myself but I don't see it being an easy one unless he utilizes his never-before-seen-in-the-octagon super sekrit BJJ submission skills.

K1 Hunt > Current UFC Hunt > PRIDE Hunt > DREAM Hunt > McCorkle Hunt

vitorbelfort-ericmartinez-mundoboxing-3.jpg

Dat horsemeat.

Although it would be remiss to cast aspersions on Victor's character by suggesting that he may be abusing or altering his medically required TRT regimen based solely on circumstantial visual evidence, those traps and delts are gormandised to all fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom