• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh that's why I can't stand Zab and B-Hop. They are such fucking crybabies. Especially Zab after the Amir Khan fight, holy shit.

Also friends, Evangelion 3.33 has hit the series of tubes, I highly recommend if you've been keeping up.

That's my favorite thing about his ranting. He's being a whiny bitch and doesn't realize it. Oh and Adrien Broner and Paulie Malignaggi are already selling the fuck out their fight. I wish the UFC had dudes that could sell fights like that. I'm pumped off their 9 min video of Paulie calling Adrien a pussy while Adrien was talking about how he fucked Paulie's side piece.

Fuck MMA fighters need to cut the bullshit and just talk shit.

Wtf is going on in this thread. Heel goes pedo and people are talking shit about Mark Hunt?

Just because UFC went full retard this weekend doesn't mean we have to.

muddream

Banned
I'm just jumping on the avatar bet bandwagon, seems to be popular among the kids nowadays. How about you brand me with whatever you want(as long as it's not bannable) for a month if JDS wins, two months if he wins by (T)KO?

Aight, you can do the same for 2 months if Marku Hunto somehow manages to win.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That's my favorite thing about his ranting. He's being a whiny bitch and doesn't realize it. Oh and Adrien Broner and Paulie Malignaggi are already selling the fuck out their fight. I wish the UFC had dudes that could sell fights like that. I'm pumped off their 9 min video of Paulie calling Adrien a pussy while Adrien was talking about how he fucked Paulie's side piece.

Fuck MMA fighters need to cut the bullshit and just talk shit.

Matt Ser rah ee call mee a frenshie. Dat is very disrespectful.

TheChits

Ugh that's why I can't stand Zab and B-Hop. They are such fucking crybabies. Especially Zab after the Amir Khan fight, holy shit.

Also friends, Evangelion 3.33 has hit the series of tubes, I highly recommend if you've been keeping up.

I still need to see 2.22. If there is no sign of toonami showing it by the time the end of May rolls around, I'll pick it up. I keep hearing how crazy it is

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Wtf is going on in this thread. Heel goes pedo and people are talking shit about Mark Hunt?

I think you need to stop calling friend Heel a pedo. The man is simply admiring a great athlete.

I think you need to stop calling friend Heel a pedo. The man is simply admiring a great athlete.
An athleticism that conveniently seems to have retarded puberty.

I think only good can come of the Oly wrestling thing. Most of it has been really boring. Make them prove it can be a fun sport and that attitude will hopefully pass on to the next generation of wrestle fuckers going into MMA.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
One of the dudes at our gym is having their second fight in a few weeks in RUFF 9 (18 May.)

His name is Jeff Huang and you may or may not have seen this first round beasting of some Malaysian dude in his debut fight when I posted it last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3elGanNwu_A

He also trains at Brazilian Top Team and AKA. To think the guy used to work for an investment company a few years ago is interesting (them employable skills, son...) You can read more about him here.

dream

I hope you aren't writing an NHB simulator and inserting us into a simulated NHB tournament.

(drm by forearm choke)

Heel

parrot, this is acidic slander.

When you have the opportunity to make Chamber wear a Bryant Gumbel avatar, no matter how slim the odds may be, you take it no questions asked. I'm a damn hero over here.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
parrot, this is acidic slander.

When you have the opportunity to make Chamber wear a Bryant Gumbel avatar, no matter how slim the odds may be, you take it no questions asked. I'm a damn hero over here.

Agreed friend. Your bravery is inspiring.

I hope you aren't writing an NHB simulator and inserting us into a simulated NHB tournament.

(drm by forearm choke)

ok, the plan is doing a tournament using K-1 GP 2001 for the PSX. it's a pretty fuckin awesome game.

good news: video recording is working 100%.
bad news: no sound.

FRAPS grinds my computer to a halt (crashes my laptop even) and i'm using epsxe in-built recording, but i can't get sound that way.

i can, though, record commentary over the fights. any program that can help with this?

Heel went down on the 1st round, like a bitch. I recommend him the Navy Distinguished Service Medal, because his bet sank harder than Battleship. Throw him a purple belt, even though he lost to the whitest of the blacks, it takes skill to pull of that Mckayla move for a month.

ok, the plan is doing a tournament using K-1 GP 2001 for the PSX. it's a pretty fuckin awesome game.

FRAPS grinds my computer to a halt (crashes my laptop even) and i'm using epsxe in-built recording, but i can't get sound that way.

i can, though, record commentary over the fights. any program that can help with this?

We about to open a BangBros production house up in this shit hole.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
We about to open a BangBros production house up in this shit hole.
rlbbkju6d.gif

Use DXTory, fraps is fucking terrible.

Name?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Excellent

Ratner to request UFC rules changes after controversy

Chief among those concerns is a clearer procedure for referees to follow when inspecting a fighter who has been poked in the eyes.

Ratner also hopes to petition the ABC to reexamine the definition of a "grounded opponent" in relation to the protection it gives a fighter against absorbing both kicks and knees to the head.

Currently, the Unified Rules define a grounded opponent as "any fighter who has more than the just the soles of their feet on the ground (i.e. could have one shin or one finger down to be considered a downed fighter)." In recent years, this has led to fighters placing a hand on the mat to qualify for the extra protection offered a grounded opponent.

MZ37vq8.png

WHAT?

the first ever MMA-Gaf K-1 GP.

WHY?

to entertain.

WHEN?

as soon as all the brave MMA-Gaf members are ready to come forth.

HOW?

with the help from K-1 World Grand Prix 2001 Kaimakuden on the PS1, best K-1 game ever.

RULES?

- 8 man, 1 one night tournament to determine the winner.
- fights are 3 (videogame) minutes, 3 rounds of kickboxing action.
- first 8 members in choose a real fighter to represent them, no duplicates.
- if we reach 16 people, then two 8 man tournaments are held. the winners from both tournaments face each other in a super fight to determine the champion. no duplicates.

FIGHTERS!

here's the fighters you can choose from:

Code:
Jerome LeBanner - LP
Ernesto Hoost - THACHITS
Hiromi Amada - sazabirules
Mike Bernardo - Master Thespian
Cyril Abidi - GungHo
Glaube Feitosa - Heel
Mirko Crocop - Vio-Lence
Peter Aerts - AstroZombie
Nicholas Pettas - FACE
Francisco Filho - CanCrusher
Stefan Leko - Gr1mLock
Stan The Man - A More Normal Bird
Ray Sefo - muddream
Musashi - TheKaeptain
Lloyd van Dams
Nobu Hayashi
Tsuyoshi Nakasako - SousedLouse
Matt Skelton
Xhavit Bajrami - Plywood

just pick the fighter you want and i'll add you to the list.
as soon as i got 8 folks the first tournament will start.
if more people request entry, then the 2nd tournament is held after the first one.
fights will be uploaded to YouTube.

ANYTHING ELSE?

let's just have some fun. the winner gets bragging rights, not that bad in today's economy.

Heel

lol the only guarantee is no one will escape the city limits alive.

Gimme dat Glaube. Brazilian kicks for you bozos all day.

Heel

Perhaps we can lure the Jim Ross of efed commentary G-Fex out of retirement for this very special occasion. I will accept no substitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom