• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonnen is gonna put Wand on his back inside 30 seconds. And that will be round 1.

Wand is old (ring years) is only worth a shit if his opponent decides to scrap with him.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Wand can always hope that Sonnen loses his mind and tries to clinch with him like against Jones...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
it's high time the Ultimate signs Freight Train:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXQE8KXLc8

"(...) imma kick the shit outta u, U-Gene, imma take ur motherfuckin retarded ass out since u call me the MF word, ma time to call u a motherfucker, that u is, a retarded motherfucker, takin ur motherfuckin ass back to Louisville, Kentucky (...)"

Good to see you guys in MMA-GAF hopping aboard the Freight Train.

MjFrancis

In an analysis of the UFC television audience, they found a shockingly high percentage of viewers, as in 22%, came from the Pacific Northwest.
The FOX show last year was in Seattle, and we have two locals who are current champions (Benson, Mighty Mouse). That could skew it in the Pacific Northwest's favor. The best trashtalker in the sports entertainment is also from Oregon, so that probably helps some.

The FOX show last year was in Seattle, and we have two locals who are current champions (Benson, Mighty Mouse). That could skew it in the Pacific Northwest's favor. The best trashtalker in the sports entertainment is also from Oregon, so that probably helps some.

So that puts the UFC at what... about the 4th most popular sport in the Northwest? 1-3 being College Football, Logging, and Competitive Micro-Brewing?

Just messin with you. I <3 Rained-on Gaf.

MjFrancis

So that puts the UFC at what... about the 4th most popular sport in the Northwest? 1-3 being College Football, Logging, and Competitive Micro-Brewing?

Just messin with you. I <3 Rained-on Gaf.
I know you're messing with me, but not only do I homebrew but I've attended local brewing competitions and I go to a logging show out in the countryside every summer (it's half sideshow, half strongman comp). I just started watching pro football last year, but yeah - everyone else over here watches college football it seems. You've got the NW pinned down, brother!

Rockstar is dealing a hot hand baby, BELIEVE

20130502151730-gta014.jpg

Fuck yeah!

Vio-Lence

Banned
Vanderlei is about as likely to attempt a sub as Shogoon is to throw a kick. It's just not his style, even if the sub is there.

how many kicks did shogun throw in the Machida fights? poor analogy is poor.

better analogies would be:
Wand Silver subbing Chael is as likely as an exciting GSP fight.
Wand subbing Chael is as likely as GSP fighting Anderson Silver.
Wand subbing Chael is as likely as Spider Silver fighting JBJ.
Wand subbing Chael is as likely as Chamber dating my hypothetical dating.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
how many kicks did shogun throw in the Machida fights? poor analogy is poor.

better analogies would be:
Wand Silver subbing Chael is as likely as an exciting GSP fight.
Wand subbing Chael is as likely as GSP fighting Anderson Silver.
Wand subbing Chael is as likely as Spider Silver fighting JBJ.
Wand subbing Chael is as likely as Chamber dating my hypothetical dating.

Playboy, I said Shogoon. I was wondering if that would fly over anyone's head and low and behold, it was yaco.

muddream

Banned
I hope Don Draper somehow manages to survive the first 2 rounds and punishes Victor for perverting the Gracie diet with his roidmongering

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Made some bbq chicken on the grill. Got a big ass pitcher of limes with mineral water. Great weather. Life is good.

Thinking of going to a happy hour with some friends, but don't want to sabotage my perfect diet. Happy hour Thursday nights always end up as a late night out. I need to crush legs tomorrow morning.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Made some bbq chicken on the grill. Got a big ass pitcher of limes with mineral water. Great weather. Life is good.

i've discarded chicken for red meat mostly. been eating mostly ny strip steaks, ribeyes, and ground beef. i have sword fish or salmon once a week, and maybe chicken breasts once a week.

i've discarded chicken for red meat mostly. been eating mostly ny strip steaks, ribeyes, and ground beef. i have sword fish or salmon once a week, and maybe chicken breasts once a week.

White meat is your friend playboy. Chicken, Turkey etc

I had fish with tomato juice and onions and mixed greens. These veggies taste better by the day, the human body is a funny thing.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

It depends on what i got in the fridge. I still eat a fair amount of chicken but ive increased my beef consumption for sure. I also eat lamb and fish fairly frequently. I only eat pork cured like bacon of prosciutto or when i make sausages. Found a great butcher who gets venison so im trying to diversify my meat portfolio.

SUPREME1

Banned
Nice to see other people also getting into grilling mode.

Earlier this week I ordered (via Amazon) a new set of cast iron grates and porcelein coated (so they claim) flame tamers for my 7 year old grill. They were on my porch when I arrived yesterday, so I changed clothes and went to work getting my grill nice and clean.

I used some industrial strength degreaser and a couple of other cleaners, then hosed it all down. Took about half an hour or so.

Once the heavy cleaning was done and it was dry enough, I threw on the new pieces and turned all the burners on full blast. I closed the lid and let it heat up for a good ten minutes. I then began the process of scrubbing down the grates while spraying them with water, to get some steam action going.

Once I was satisfied that any and all chemicals and/or particles were removed, I hit the freezer for some burgers. There were none. I checked the fridge for chicken breasts, none of that either.

I settled for a couple of dogs, which I had the night before already. I was so fucking bumbed. I only reason I even grilled the dogs was because I was in such a mood to grill something and test the new grates.

This Saturday, I will grill to my heart's content. Gonna have a few folks over and watch Mayweather/Guerrero.

Steak and Salmon is on the menu. Maybe some skrimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom